[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a bunch of normie friends to play vidya with >"hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>have a bunch of normie friends to play vidya with
>"hey anon you gonna buy [INSERT EARLY ACCESS TITLE #295], right? we all already did. join the TS"
>>
I mean, early access may be dumb and shitty, but if your friends are playing it and you're going to have fun with them and strengthen your relationship, it's dumb not to join them.

Also:
>normie
>frogposting
Fuck off to /r9k/
>>
>>382658283
i kinda agree with this, any normie game can be a little fun with a group of friends in my experience
>>
File: r9k.png (45KB, 1013x508px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
45KB, 1013x508px
>>382658283
>Fuck off to /r9k/
This
>>
>>382658283

>strengthen your relationship

LOL
>>
File: creepo.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
creepo.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
dumb frogposter
>>
>>382659048
>implying spending time with friends doesn't deepen that bond
>implying him getting all huffy about every game they invite him to play that he takes some issue with isn't going to get them sick of him fast
>>
>>382659314
turbofags like you are the reason why shit like unknown battleshit is blocking the steamcharts
>>
>>382659314

go fishing u nerd
>>
>>382659542
Turbofags like you are the reason you're bitter, hateful, and lonely. You blow everything out of proportion, go down with every ideological ship, and you annoy everyone you come in contact with because you are an insufferable loser. You sacrifice any hope of real companionship and meaning in your life so that you can sit on your imaginary moral high horse. I guess pretending you're a superior human being must be some small comfort with that crushing loneliness.
>>
>>382659997

lol get over yourself when my friends come at me with early access trash I tell them to save their money (because I actually care about them and don't yolo into every bad decision life throws at me)
>>
File: 177.jpg (19KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
19KB, 280x330px
>friend tells me to buy a flavor of the month game
>tell him that im not interested unless he buys it for me
>he gifts me the game
>he lose interest in the game after a week while I saved money
>>
>>382660152
Read the OP. His friends have ALREADY bought it and are literally about to play it. They're not going to go refund it just because he makes some speech about the evils of early access. They're just going to roll their eyes and play without him, and wonder what they're doing bothering with him in the first place.

It's one thing if someone comes to you asking for an opinion about a game. It's another thing if a group of friends you play with are trying to include you in something fun that they've already committed to and you give them the finger.
>>
>>382660441
>he bought the game for you
sounds like a good guy, anon. stay in touch with him.
>>
>>382660484

In that case I am finding new friends who are less retarded
>>
>>382660675
>anyone who buys an early access game is retarded and not worthy of my friendship
Exactly why no one likes people like you.
>>
Don't get me wrong, PUBG does look like a decent game, early access meme aside. But everytime someone backs it up, playing with friends is always mentioned. It really is like you guys have no proper argument for the actual game itself and just rely on ad hominem whenever the game is criticised

lol u just dont like it cause u a bitter virgin with no friends
>>
>>382659542
Also the fact that it's fun. Fuck that though, it doesn't have waifus, amirite?
>>
>>382660675
No you won't, because people instinctively don't like you, and you don't have the social skills to make up for it.
>>
>>382660939

wrong

I have plenty of non-retarded friends to spend time with
>>
>download teamspeak
>oh we're using mumble now
>download mumble
>we're using discord now lmao do you live under a rock or
>>
>>382661816

t. hurt because I implied he is dumb
>>
>>382661943
u dont have to download discord at least
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.