[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gripe with this "game". When I first heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (109KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
109KB, 480x360px
I have a gripe with this "game". When I first heard this was being remastered, I was really excited. Naughty Dog made two of my favorite games of all time (TLoU and Uncharted 4) and I was REALLY excited to finally get to play three of their earliest games (I can't bear to attempt to play them on a PS1, gross). Now I finally played these "games" and I am VERY disappointed.

If you noticed, I have "game" written on quotes. This is because I don't even consider these atrocities to be games. Where's my characters? My story? After playing the incredible cinematic experiences that Naughty Dog makes these days, how the fuck do you people even acknowledge this baby shit? All I fucking do is run, spin and jump. No jumping behind cover? No action being broken up by engine-rendered in game cutscenes that really show off the graphics and story? This is like VTech shit.

I am very, VERY disappointed and this experience has definitely put a bad taste in my mouth for Naughty Dog. Their next game must raise the bar for cinematic experiences for me to forgive this shit. Selling this sorry excuse for a "game" tomorrow.

BTW, if you were wondering what a REAL game is, here's my top ten:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. The Last of Us
3. Uncharted 4
4. Heavy Rain
5. Beyond: Two Souls
6. Until Dawn
7. L.A. Noir
8. God of War 3
9. Mass Effect 3
10. Telltale Walking Dead games
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
This is very obvious bait OP, so I'm a bit disappointed and not entirely sure you'll hook many, if any. So here's a free (you) to tide you over, champ!
>>
Too obvious to be bait and not funny enough to be a joke.

4/10 - work on your material.
>>
I know you're just trolling about the list of games, because they're interactive movies rather than actual games, but MGS4 and L.A. Noir ARE actually good.
>>
>>382648602
I know. That's why they're on my top ten. All those games are good. There's nothing wrong with "interactive movies".
>>
If you are trying to get (you)s don't make the bait so obvious.
>>
Fuck off to tumblr, idiot.
>>
>>382648682
GOW 3 sorta looks out of place though. I don't know too many storyfags who like God of War because you do nothing but kill shit whenever you're not watching it play itself. Now God of War 4, that's the shit that all the storyfags want to play and it even has Naughty Dog's trademark slow walking dialogue 'gameplay'
>>
>>382648293
7/10
>>
File: d5c.jpg (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
76KB, 625x626px
>>
That's how I actually felt about games when I was around 15. They would release games like Castle Crashers, and I thought "how is this a good game? where are the cinematics cut scenes? the story? the 3D open world?"
Now i'm 24 and only play games from 10-15 years ago
>>
>>382648293
Is it me or are games these days so shit that I'm seriously considering buying a Ps4 just for Crash?
>>
File: 1490646499388.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490646499388.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.