[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassin's Creed Unity was in fact the best assassin's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Assassin's Creed Unity was in fact the best assassin's creed
discuss
>>
they all sucked
>>
>>382643525
>the best assassin's creed
It's a pretty solid AC game post patches. But it's certainly not the best.
>>
>Actually Good Tier
IV

>Mediocre Tier
II
Revelations
Syndicate

>Bad Tier
Brotherhood
Unity

>Garbage Tier
I
III
>>
>>382643525
The combat felt awkward and NPCs looked like sprites unless they were like 2 meters away from you.

Other than that it wasn't too bad.
>>
>>382643801
more like
>Actually Good Tier
Brotherhood
Black Flag

>Mediocre Tier
Unity
Rogue
Revelations

>Bad Tier
Syndicate
III

>Garbage Tier
>>
AC2>AC4BF>ACBro>ACRev>AC3>AC1>The rest
>>
File: ACU 2015-12-30 16-21-54-42.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ACU 2015-12-30 16-21-54-42.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
this game blew my fucking mind in 2014
how could something look so good?
>>
>>382643525
It was Assassins Creed back in its original element after the boat shit was introduced. Now because of IV fags ubi gave you Skull & Bones. And Origins despite the WE meme, looks like another game entirely with an AC character. Kind if like 3&4
>>
Shit was so fucking boring.
Why they bother adding 10000 quests and collectibles if they all are the same and give no useful rewards
>>
>>382644492
It also annoys me that you can explore everywhere really early in the game but you get roadblocked from your loot by the retarded lockpicking bullshit.
>>
File: assassins_creed_unity_elise_1.jpg (167KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
assassins_creed_unity_elise_1.jpg
167KB, 854x480px
>>
>>382644683
shittiest female in ac to date
>>
>>382644683
i really loved her but she looks retarded
>>
Best was: 1: Black Flag
2: Brotherhood
3: II
4: Revelations

Everything else is shit.
>>
>>382643525
Nah. 2 + add-ons was the best
>>
>>382643525
The equipment system where I could wear Knight armor and use a halberd for a weapon was really good, and Arno being so lifeless and devoid of personality that he was more a self insert made me enjoy the game more than I would have, felt like a really polished MMO in a way

But now they have gotten rid of everything for that shitty ass Darksiders 2 loot system and a poor emulation of souls combat
>>
File: 1478088702363.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1478088702363.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>Black Flag
>1
>2
>Everything else
>>
>>382645465
Ezio Auditore, Arno Dorian and Edward Kenway had the best and most interesting personality
everyone else like Jacob from Syndicate and obviously Connor fucking Kenway were boring as fuck
>>
>>382643525

Not even close, it's still AC2.
Although I did not know that some parts of the game used to be DLC. I just thought the game was this asslong by default.
>>
>>382643525
>those fucking controls
>that slow as shit combat
No.
>>
only liked the first one, probably because i was 14
>>
>>382645565
>Ezio and Arno
>Personality

They're both fairly run of the mill cookie cutter characters, at least with Ezio they put some effort in with having jokes mostly at his expense and making him be serious when the game needed it and not have him spout quips like a fucking marvel movie. Conner is an autist who can only feel rage, the only good thing about him is his Tomahawk

Nah, I like Altair and Edward the most. Their hotheaded nature put them and others in danger, causing the plot to move along in ways so that the enemy doesn't succeed because the story demands it for now but because they genuinely messed up and gave a believable opening
>>
i played black flag recently and don't get why people rate it the best
besides blackbeard, most of the pirates were forgettable, the main character was a tool with a boring backstory and sailing from island to island was a painful chore (with most places being nothing but a few rocks, tress and a collectable)
plus upgrading your home base is literally worthless in both story and reward
>>
>>382643801
same except I'd move I to mediocore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.