[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mspaint and progressive walking simulator garbage have better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: corruption whores.jpg (210KB, 706x1448px) Image search: [Google]
corruption whores.jpg
210KB, 706x1448px
mspaint and progressive walking simulator garbage have better scores than a game because ''it's too difficult''
>>
Undertale like it or not became a smash hit for tumblr and normies.

Gone Dyke was shilled by critics coz of dykes.

FEZ (with Phil Fish removed) is a pretty decent 2d puzzler.

Crash can get whatever score it wants its still gonna sell on name and nostalgia alone.
>>
>primitive game have higher scores than a good game because "its too complicated"
>>
Wait, are people really saying crash is hard?
>>
>>382641287
Crash 1 can be pretty hard if you go for all gems, but 2 and 3? Come the fuck on
>>
>>382641287
Where have you been?
>>
>>382641287
Yes. Modern gamers are too casual for it, even though it is nothing compared to NES platformers
>>
Crash Bandicoot has always been an overrated heap of garbage, hyped up by Sonybros to build the impression they've got an answer to Mario. The 80 rating is actually extremely appropriate.
>>
>>382639710
Which one of those is hard?
>>
>>382639710
Your a fucking idiot, you know that?

All of those "art" games have people on the inside boosting their fucking scores because they know people
>>
>it's too hard and feels dated - gamespot 6/10
>>
>>382641946
actually the retard at gamespot didn't say it's dated. he said something worse
He said that the design feels dated and they should have changed Crash's design to be more 2017
>>
>>382641287
Did you know that Crash became Dark souls?
>>
>>382641603

Who hurt you?
>>
>>382642143
A playstation fan took my lunch while I was in middle school so now I hold an eternal grudge against Sony
>>
>>382642143
it's just a jihadi, sony and nintendo worshippers shitpost in any thread about the other's exclusives
>>
>>382642331
Sonybros having to false flag now, kek.
>>
File: we fly high.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
we fly high.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>382642331
his named started with C?
>>
>>382642331

This seems to be always the case, or them justifying their parents' ill informed N64 purchase. Either way Crash is innocent and isn't even Sony's mascot anymore so I don't know why they do this
>>
Crash 1 is fucking balls to the wall hard, at least if you're going for the gems. I really don't want to go through Road to Nowhere again for the gem. Thank fucking god It isn't a "die you don't get the gem" stage.
>>
Undertale is good and you have to be a massive hipster to not like it
>>
80 is fucking good for 20 year old games with almost zero changes in gameplay produced by a small company that cannot bribe reviewers like Ubisoft, Bioware or Nintendo
>>
>>382642949
but if they were 90/100 in the 90s why are they 80/100 now if the game is exactly the same with upgraded visuals?
>>
File: crash.jpg (218KB, 1680x452px) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
218KB, 1680x452px
>The games haven't aged well because of outdated mechanics
>I love indies with simplistic mechanics and walking simulators
>>
Crash 1 is overrated considering Crash 2 is the best in the series
>>
>>382639710
Undertale has better gameplay than Crash.
>>
>>382643018

They are not actually new games
>>
>>382645485
but the journalists were 5 when Crash was released. How do they know the game is outdated?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.