[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who came over to your house with your dad's/mom's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: hates.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hates.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>that kid who came over to your house with your dad's/mom's friend and stole one of your games and you never saw them again
>>
>it was the fucking first disk of FFVII

I mean, it was the "platinum" version so it isn't worth shit, but fuck him i still wanted to play it again.
>>
>>382634089
You didn't smoke cigars as a kid you dumb nigger, change that reaction image pic
>>
>>382634089
>someone stole my Battle Network 3: Blue Version when I was in grade school

Countries that cut the hands off of thieves have the right idea.
>>
File: 1498069939749.gif (904KB, 500x532px)
1498069939749.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>382634089
I borrowed WWF Royal Rumble from a friend back in the 90s and never got to return it as his parents decided they were moving and didn't tell anyone.

I didn't mean to steal your game!
>>
Someone stole my SNES Turtles in Time. I used to play it all the time with my cousin. Also pretty sure the kid who stole it was one who came over to my house to play only once.
>>
>>382634548
>he didn't swipe stoagies from his pa as a kid
what a fucking faggot
>>
>>382634845
you had a duty to track him down anon
that is shameful
>>
>>382634089
>friend steals my copy of Metroid: Zero Mission and won't admit it or return it
>steal his copy of Super Mario Brothers Deluxe and never admit to it or return it
You reap what you sow, Tyler.
>>
>that one piece of shit kid who borrowed my digimon rumble arena and never gave it back

I fucking miss that game. Blackwargreymon was beast
>>
File: 1497217662176.png (49KB, 183x236px)
1497217662176.png
49KB, 183x236px
I'm sorry I stole your Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Logan. I thought you stole one of my games. Turns out it was my sister.
>>
That was me, faggot. Yo momma was a sweet piece of ass.
>>
>friend leaves Gameboy SP at my house
>I try to give it back to them before they leave
>they insist that I keep it and say they'll get it next time they come over
>they move
>I never see them again
>I accidentally broke the Gameboy SP, too
>>
>>382634089
i just wish i still had friends locally. online ... just ain't the same.
>>
>>382635889
>friends
Why? so they can borrow money and fuck your girlfriend?
>>
>>382635128
My dad didn't raise no jackass.
>>
>>382636027
Do you have something to share with the rest of the class, anon?
>>
>>382636042
At least you had one
>>
File: 1487272913915.jpg (49KB, 500x354px)
1487272913915.jpg
49KB, 500x354px
>borrow asscreed revelations from friend.
>Forget to give it back
>friend moves into another country to study
>few years go by and he is found dead in his apartment
> played it for 2 hours and dropped it because it was the same tired asscreed

Now it just leers at me from my shelf reminding me of failing to keep in contact
>>
>that kid who always wanted to do gay shit in every damn sleep over
Fuck off Dylan, I don't want to wrestle you while being fucking naked. God damn I just wanted to play Smash
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.