[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/ne w-nintendo-2ds-xl >A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: memereview.png (2MB, 1904x1240px) Image search: [Google]
memereview.png
2MB, 1904x1240px
http://www.techradar.com/reviews/new-nintendo-2ds-xl

>Against
>Low-res screen looks ancient compared to the Switch

this is a new breed of shilling. techradar didn't just shill nintendo's product, but it made sure to point out that it's not as good as nintendo's flagship console (which is twice the price and less than half the catalog of games, not to mention the fact that there is, what, 1 GOOD game out for switch?)

is paid mod shilling even as bad as this meta-shilling?
>>
>>382633712
still no 3ds model with two proper stikks, this is just silly now
>>
>>382633712
What, he is right. The 240p is awful once you look at the switch screen, and I own both
>>
>>382634424
Fuck that, switch the circle and the dpad and make the dpad better and I'd be happy with mine
>>
>>382633712
>this toaster doesnt do very well as an oven
Its a 9 year old handheld
>>
>>382634856
It's been shit this whole time, it was laughable since it launched.

They are acting as if cellphones or other devices didn't exist just to make a big deal about the swtich screen.
>>
>>382633712
A 480p screen is not asking too much. It really isn't. Any longer than two hours hurts my eyes. You don't need to compare it to a switch, compare it to a shitty Chinese phone and it still loses.

Such a shame when your comfy in bed and you can't put tolerate it anymore.
>>
>>382636625
Can 3ds theoretically upscale if given better hardware? Has it ever happened before sans obvious PC/emulator and PS4Pro?
I assume lowres image will just as atrocious in hi res.
Love my 3ds though, hope they announce new backward compatible handheld soon.
>>
>>382633712
>worse screen than in switch
wtf did you expect?
>>
>>382636880
They won't announce a new handheld, sorry. Pokemon is already on the switch, all main Nintendo teams have moved over. Switch is the future, and Nintendo is already throwing much into it. I hope they add a 3DS cartridge dongle though.
>>
>>382633712
Wait, so it's shilling if they point out the switch is better?
So what if they say the 2ds is better?
Is there an outcome that won't have you sperging out?
>>
>>382636880

The games are locked at a 3ds resolution, so even if they released a new handheld that's backwards compatible it will still look like it's playing on a shitty 3ds screen. You're better off just emulatiing to bypass that lock or hoping for rereleases of the games you wanna see at a better resolution.
>>
>>382635982
And even then the Switch screen is still shit and made of plastic unlike most smart phones.
>>
>>382637384
If they say that everything Nintendo does is shit and they should go third party and make games only for PS4, then it wouldn't be shilling, duh
>>
It took reviewers this long to point out how pathetic 3DS screen is? That shit was embarrassing even on release.
>>
>>382635982
cellphones arent videogames
>>
>>382641273
What about the vita
>>
>>382635982
Well they didn't really on release
3ds originally came out back in 2011, smartphones were 540p at best back then
The sudden jump from sub hd resolution to 4k on phones on just 5 years is a little crazy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.