[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this one game in particular have so many devoted fanboys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tesivoblogo.jpg (88KB, 550x417px) Image search: [Google]
tesivoblogo.jpg
88KB, 550x417px
Why does this one game in particular have so many devoted fanboys? It's not even the best Elder Scrolls title.
>>
File: 1499056179809.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499056179809.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
Why cant you fucking obsessive and obnoxious trendfags just let people like what they like and stop greentexting shit that is subjective. And no, but "objective" infront of your opinion doesn't change the fact that it's your opinion.

Why does there need to be an objective rank. Each elder scrolls is great in their own way. Do you not see how god damn obnoxious it is making hate threads endlessly for no reason other than to settle your own ideas over others?
>>
>>382633268
younger xbots with nostalgia, can't explain it anyway else.
>>
It was many little boys first open world exploration game plus it had shiny things and magic

I remember thinking glass armor was so cool
>>
>>382633582
>>382633583
this and this, babbys first console was a 360. store offers free game with console, mother chooses Oblivion so she won't have to buy another too soon, babby grow into tosser, tosser proclaims Oblivion is better than it is despite being the weakest in the series
>>
>>382633268
the only titles i played thoroughly were oblivion and skyrim. in my opinion they are both bad, but i still prefer oblivion. i tried morrowind and there is just too many things that act as a detriment.
>>
>>382633268
for normies it was their first elder scrolls
it was made for consoles in mind rather than being a late port like morrowind was for the original xbox
>>
>>382633268

It is my favorite elder scrolls title by a fair margin. I understand liking morrowind better and that's fair, but really any other opinion doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>382633268
It was my intro to the series, so I experienced it in the best possible way, in a vacuum. I only read one review, I played on the 360 and I had little experience with RPG's outside of KOTOR at the time.

It's only over the years and with exposure to the online community and various essays breaking down the flaws with the game systems that I garnered a more rounded opinion of the title.

At the time, it was an amazing experience to eleven year old me, a massive open world full of interesting characters and fun quests, and a beautiful soundtrack.

And because I'm not an overly cynical cunt I still recognise that it's still a decent experience, with some massive issues yes, but I'm not gonna turn around and shit on it because it's not perfect.
>>
Why did you feel the need to make the same exact thread twice in a row?
>>
>>382633268
Because it's the best Elder Scrolls title. Obviously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.