[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lets put a DLC in the middle of the game that you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: missing link.jpg (523KB, 1571x1271px) Image search: [Google]
missing link.jpg
523KB, 1571x1271px
>Lets put a DLC in the middle of the game that you can't avoid that strips you of all your items and augments for the most part of it
Why would anyone think this would be fun? Especially since this is into the later half of the game where you're all decked out with augments.
>>
Thank fuck i got the original version, having this in the middle of the game would've made me stop playing.
>>
Wait, they put it directly into the game in new Director's Cut edition?
Fucking kek
>>
>>382630093
Same. Directors cut has a bunch of bugs added too.
>>
What happens to your stats/inventory afterwards when you go back into the base game's content?
>>
>>382629973
I liked the dlc, but agreed it should have been separate. Forcing it into the game was silly when it was fine as just a semi spin off.
>>
>want to replay game
>remember this exists
fug...
>>
Does the burger/debug menu still work?
>>
I thought you had an option to skip it?
>>
>>382629973
git gud
>>
>>382631078
You get everything back and more, OP is just a little bitch
>>
>>382631078
You get everyghing back and become op as fuck because you get extra praxis kitts from missing link. After i played that i had so much kitts i had upgraded everything useful to max
>>
>tfw deus ex is over
I just want to play the end of the story. It's such a cosy game.
>>
>>382631798
You can do this in the main game alone assuming you do all the shit that grants exp
>>
>>382631831
That's what happens when you split a sequel in two. First half(Mankind Divded) didn't have enough meat and sold like shit as expected for half a game. Second half was being handled by another studio so it would've been shit as well, consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>382629973
>Going for a complete pacifist/foxiest of the hounds run
>Manage to slog through the DLC section
>Remember that I killed the guys in the tutorial
>Quit and haven't played it since.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.