[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Games and franchises people pretend to like. I'll start:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Dark_Souls_Logo.png (136KB, 978x169px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Logo.png
136KB, 978x169px
ITT Games and franchises people pretend to like. I'll start:

>Awful controls
>Awful sound design
>Awful level design
>Filled to the brim with bullshit
>Cancerous fanbase
>just a shit game in general
I imagine From Software shills shilled it so hard that people fell into the "It's supposed to be hard XDDD" meme and now pretend to like because of "muh hardcore gamer"
>>
>>382621409
ok.
>>
>>382621409

cool thread bro.
>>
Git gud scrub, if you have skills and are smart and anticipate the enemies having the upper hand always, you will enjoy these games.

What about rpg games where all you do is grind to raise some fucking stats and numbers and beat enemies based on dice rolls instead of actually outskilling them through quick movements and clever weaponry?

Eat shit
>>
>>382621409
LOLE
>>
>>382621812
>git gud xDDDD
>just ignore the flaws! They're intentional!
>the game is supposed to be bad, so it's fine!
eat shit
>>
>>382622087

ill entertain your shitpost for a second.

>just ignore the flaws!

in which point does this mention flaws at all?

>the game is supposed to be bad

the game is supposed to have atleast a degree of challenge, that you are that much of a scrub to actually beat it its a different story.
>>
>>382622087
>play game
>don't have desire to actually not be bad at it

I don't undrstand, go play Kirby dude.
>>
>>382621409
>people pretend to like
you caught us, everyone go home funs over.
>>
>>382622087
>git gud
>no
???
>>
>>382621409
>Awful controls
>Awful sound design
>Awful level design
>Filled to the brim with bullshit
>Cancerous fanbase
>just a shit game in general
What is Demon's Souls?
>>
>>382622087
>flaws
>OP argument: everything is shit
Yeah okay, how about give us something to even ignore
>>
>>382621812
Ok.. I love Dark souls and all, have thousands of hours combined... Don't meme it too hard now, the enemies are easy AF, they attack. thats basically it, you block or dodge then you kill. That works most of the time for all enemies, they have far from an upper hand.
>>
>>382622287
>Try to play the game
>lol here's a dragon that kills you in 1 hit that you could never had seen coming get trolled XDD!!!
>have fun getting back here :)
>Also here's a shit ton of unexplained mechanics, have fun :)!
Wow it's almost like I'm playing a shit game
>>
>>382621409
It's the Citizen Kane of video games. You don't understand it until you either like it or spend way too much time on it.

I like the story and visuals, but the action is not for me.
>>
>>382622778
Mention one dragon that is literally impossible to spot, one shots you and is extremely far away from a bonfire.

Spoiler: you can't.
>>
>>382621409
Nice thread OP
>>
>>382621409
>people fell into the "It's supposed to be hard XDDD" meme

but its not hard. what do you think is hard about it?
>>
>>382621409
>People do not have taste that differs from my own.
I know this is bait but come on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.