[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy black desert online on steam? Also, I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bdo.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bdo.png
365KB, 500x500px
Should I buy black desert online on steam?
Also, I've never really played an mmo
>>
>>382615931
nope
thank me later
>>
>>382615931
nah, steer clear of that dumpster fire.
in fact, never play MMOs unless you just need to waste thousands of hours playing a repetitive grind
>>
>>382615931
No, theres a free server called ogrefest that you dont have to buy or spend money in to get cash shop items. You get 50 pearls every half hour you're logged in.
>>
>>382615931
It's trash
I would refund it but I have too many hours on it
into the buyer's remorse section it goes
>>
>>382615931
Get ffxiv instead, it's the same price and it's better.
>>
>>382615931
>shilling your shit game on a congolese tapestry weaving board
Shouldn't you be doing this on the ign forums?
>>
No.
Quick tip, korean MMOs are trash.

t. Guy who spent over 5 years playing various korean mmos in highschool years to early college years and was retarded enough to fall for them
>>
>>382618178

>asking for people to shit on the game is shilling

?????
>>
>>382615931
>korean grindcore mmo
>not garbage

You may pick only one.
>>
Unironically play WoW instead
>>
>>382615931
fun combat, garbage otherwise

you start feeling the korean mmo super hard about a week in
>>
>>382618419
Nah play runescape senpai
>>
Well you're in luck since BDO isn't an MMO, you literally never have to interact with other players.
>>
>>382618047
Isn't that a monthly subscription?
>>
>>382615931
You're expected to buy a bunch of other stuff in order to enjoy the game. Like weight increases, pets, all sorts of shit. Also the game let's you create waifus, so the community is absolutely garbage. /bdo/ is a nonstop unironic ERP station filled with an extra dosing of unwarranted elitism.
>>
>>382615931
It's by FAR the best MMO available. That being said, it's still an MMO (ie it's grindy, extremely tedious, not very skill based and has very simple pve). You should also prepare to dedicate a portion of your life to maintaining your character/s if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>382618562
>playing bdo without value pack

youll spend more on bdo in 1 month than you will on ffxiv in 4
>>
>>382618562
Yeah and the combat is like 0.5% as fun as BDO, GW2, BnS or any other MMO on the market, bar WoW or something like LotRO
>>
>>382615931
no
>>
>>382618386
>complains about grinding
>in an mmo
Unless you hate the entirety of the modern MMO genere you have no room to complain.
>>
The first rule of MMOs is to never trust and waste your time on Korean MMOs unless you have the willpower of a Korean gamer. They are literally meant for the average Korean gamer. In Korea they take gaming very seriously and due to that fact many Koreans train for crazy amounts of hours as a result they see bullshit grinding in a MMO as nothing.
>>
the Monk class is really fucking fun

too bad the rest of the game is a steaming pile of dogshit
>>
Don't, it installs a rootkit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.