[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play this for the 1st time >kill a popular streamer and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (185KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185KB, 460x215px
>play this for the 1st time
>kill a popular streamer and talk shit to him
>he gets incredibly butthurt and gets me banned

what the fuck
>>
>>382608672

This likely didn't happen, if it did you probably said something vitrolic and disturbing because you are socially-retarded.

Also, how did you speak to him, given there isn't meant to be any communication between the Jason player and the counselors?
>>
>>382608672

sounds like you got owned
>>
>>382609112
>isn't meant to be any communication between the Jason player and the counselors

Have you even played the game? All players have proximity voice chat which can be heard by everyone else in range, the counsellors can also get walkie talkies to communicate over big distances.
>>
>>382609349
>Have you even played the game? All players have proximity voice chat which can be heard by everyone else in range, the counsellors can also get walkie talkies to communicate over big distances.

Yes I know how the game works, thank you. OP said "I killed him" so they're on opposite teams, and "talk shit to him" if he was giving away the position by pointlessly talking then no wonder he was banned.

OP is probably lying about playing the game, let alone getting rage-banned.
>>
>>382608672
what streamer?
link to his vod of that happening
>>
>>382609685
Nobody respond to this fucking awful bait.
>>
Post webms
>>
>>382609836
>Nobody respond to this fucking awful bait.

How is it bait, you mong? OP and the streamer would have to have been on opposite teams. "I killed him"

When the counselors speak it gives their position away if Jason is nearby, and obviously you don't know where he is, so communication is meant to be to brief and instructive, not roasts directed at the guy who may spawn on your ass 5 seconds later.
>>
>>382608672
I talked shit to a streamer named Senpai Kenji during a Payload match in Paladins. I even had the highest score in his team just to add insult to injury. I was the only ranked competitive player in the match so I found his bragging amusing, because I never once saw him in competitive.
>>
>>382610294
Counsellors can teamkill and Jason can see counsellors' positions even without them speaking so it literally doesn't matter if they talk to each other or to him because he already knows where they are. Counsellors DO know where Jason is because they get a shitload of different audio and visual cues if he's near them. Counsellors and Jason can talk to each other in game so them being on opposite teams doesn't fucking matter. Everything you're saying is completely incorrect.
>>
congrats, i always enjoy shitting on some fags ego one in a while
now who was it
>>
Do the console versions still not have the exploits patched yet? What the fuck.
>>
Nice blogpost, fuckface.
>>
>>382608672
And you're an autistic cuck, kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.