[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i understand why ds2 gets so much hate but why does DaS3 receive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1449375605698.jpg (611KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
1449375605698.jpg
611KB, 1200x967px
i understand why ds2 gets so much hate

but why does DaS3 receive so much hate? It's so good
>>
It's not BB2 or DeS2
>>
>>382606308
It's soulless.

It's a linear, boring, repetitive, uninspired, safe sequel that Miyazaki didn't want to make and seeing how people hated the fuck out of DS2's changes he decided to go full on self referencial instead of championing new and interesting game mechanics like he did with Demon's souls.

Dark souls 3 has the most boring and bland progression of any of these games and is basically the final fantasy 13 of the franchise.

By far it's worst offence is that it's defenders are text book "Baby's first souls game" fags while DS2 also had these people at least they, over time, understood that their game is flawed and doesn't live up to it's predecesors. Dark souls 3 faggots can't stop sucking their own dicks in unison with their little grey corridor hack and slash bore fest.

TL;DR

Dark souls should have ended after 2 games. Bloodborne is a character action game and Miyazaki was contractualy obligated to shit out two sequels. I await your salt.
>>
It's DaS wank: The Game: The Movie: The Experience

It's the most linear, handholding, lifeless game to ever get shit out of Miyazaki's ass.
>>
>understand why the best in the series gets hate
I honest to god have no clue why people hate 2.
Its like I played a different game from everyone else.
>>
>>382606308
Reverses all the positive changes from DaS2, tries to imitate the aesthetic of BB and fails. Panders hard to DaS nostalgia, but without the excellent story and world design of that game. So it's pretty much a level pack for DaS1, and all the levels are mediocre and unoriginal.
>>
File: asowell.gif (84KB, 375x359px) Image search: [Google]
asowell.gif
84KB, 375x359px
>>382606308
You have to understand where you are.

Literally no critics gave this game a bad review.

The worst reviews put it in the 7.8/10 range.

The controls are tight. The graphics are amazing. The physics are consistent. There are a ton of secrets. There are a lot of fresh, unique enemies.

OP, the reason why DaS 3 gets "so much hate" is because you're posting on a board full of socially inept, bitter, underachieving manchildren who have nothing to offer anyone IRL; therefore, they shit on anything good that is outside of their niche.
>>
DaS3 receives hate for the same reasons DaS2 receives hate: /v/ overblows all flaws that a game has and pronounces it irredeemably shit
>>
>>382610658
To most casul gamers, "more of the same" sounds highly appealing.

To Soulsfags who literally dumped thousands of hours into Dark Souls, "more of the same" sounds like a slap in the face.
>>
ya know i've always hated ds2

but now that i think about it, it might not be so bad.
>>
people that dont understand why 3 is bad are the reason why 2 and 3 are bad

FACT
>>
>>382615373
fuck off lol
>>
>>382614946
it's not too bad if you go in SotFS with low expectations and forget about all the pre-release footage. It even has some of the best bosses in the series if you get into the DLC

It does have some truly terrible parts though, lmao2cat and gank squad are absolutely horrible and the base game has some terrible hitboxes and enemy placement sprinkled here and there, those giants and the big fire lizards feel terrible to fight
>>
>>382615904
>lmao2cat and gank squad are absolutely horrible

Who?

Are you talking about the prowlers that invade before you go to Sir Alonne?
>>
>>382616518
the king's pets and graverobber/varg/cerah
>>
>>382616809
ohhh, THAT gank squad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.