[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth picking up for 20 dollars? I've only played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: TMS_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1846x2639px) Image search: [Google]
TMS_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1846x2639px
Is this worth picking up for 20 dollars?

I've only played Awakening, and I've never played a Persona game (which I guess shares some mechanics with this).
>>
>>382601268
>some
it's literally SMT with FE stylings
what matters is how much weebshit you can stand, more than the gameplay.
>>
It's nothing like Fire Emblem, it's essentially Persona with Fire Emblem characters.

Anyway, the gameplay is a lot of fun, I would recommend it.
>>
>>382601268
The gameplay is closer to Persona, with some FE elements sprinkled in. For $20 - $30, it's definitely worth it, especially if you want a pretty indepth battle system with a light hearted story (good for a rainy day sort of play). Only downside is how long the sessions can last close to end game.

First playthrough should net you about 30 - 40 hours.
>>
>>382601994
there's no dating sim, you can't really call it persona gameplay.
all the same it's basically a more obnoxious persona.
>>
>>382601268
You'll have to pirate it to uncensor it anyway, so just pirate it now and try it out before you buy it
>>
>>382602267
What is censored?
>>
>>382602267
You can't dump the disk to apply the patch?
>>
>>382602893
some bikinis and the like.
>>
Censored, don't buy it
>>
>>382601268
>Is this worth picking up for 20 dollars?

There is a better version available for free, so no.
>>
>>382603134
You can, but why for? it´s easier to download a already patched version.

>But I want to support the devs!

The game is a flop, your purchase will not make a difference.
>>
>>382603134
that's true

last I saw the process of dumping the disc, applying the patch, then reinstalling it took way longer than just getting it pre-patched. There's a new dumper though, so maybe that's changed
>>
>>382602893
>>382603159
Isn't a whole dungeon/its story pretty much censored too? So it's not "just" costumes, I believe
>>
>>382603958
Yeah, a chapter about gravure work was rewritten as some pointless issue about confidence for photo shoots.
>>
>>382603958
most of the game is censored in some way, one of the characters is basically a lolicon in the original version, plus there's a whole chapter about gravure modeling that has been altered in the adaptation, character's ages, lines of dialogue, costumes etc.
The uncensor patch is pretty good
>>
Do you like SMT/Persona gameplay? If yes then get it.
>>
>>382605730
>one of the characters is basically a lolicon in the original version
Wait, they changed Barry in the localized version? That sucks.
>>
>>382606472
they just made it more vague, like in the japanese one he pretends to forget his tissue so he can borrow the one from the little girl (I played it when it came out so I forgot some names) and smell it, in the adaptation he forgot his phone charger and the joke is that he's dumb and he forget things
>>
>>382605730
>characters is basically a lolicon in the original version

Now you are pulling shit from your ass.
>>
>>382606895
>in the adaptation he forgot his phone charger
Wow that's retarded.
>>382607045
No, he's right. He's obsessed with Mamori, what other explanation is there?
>>
File: 1488173960592.png (202KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1488173960592.png
202KB, 378x378px
>>382607256
He still is, and much as annoying he gets, the localization don't change jackshit about it.
>>
>>382607712
Apparently it does, in the uncensor patch I played he borrows her tissue but in the localized one he borrows her charger
>>
>>382601268
The one thing I hate is the controlled character Itsuki. It feels like the developer want to make a normal character but went with him trying to be a self insert character like Link.
>>
File: 1498617708801.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498617708801.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
it is japanese idol faggotry, unrepent. where Final Fantasy and Persona are entry level JRPG weeb, SMT#FE is far on the spectrum of ONII CHAN UGUUU. dont buy it.
>>
>>382609136
You sound like you slay at parties.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.