[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What RPGs allow me to be "evil"? I'm playing through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1495517672356.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495517672356.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
What RPGs allow me to be "evil"?
I'm playing through Pillars of Eternity right now and I'm basically shoe horned into being a good guy.
>>
>>382589739
not reaching far, Tyranny allows you to be many flavors of evil. From a beaurocratic "my god commanded me so, so i'm exterminating your village" to an absolute madcunt fucking over everyone around you just for laughs
>>
Not evil, but Star Ocean 2 allows you to ruin your friendship/romance with all of the characters, resulting in a lonely ending.
>>
Mass Effect and The Witcher are the only RPGs (not pseudo-rpgs with rpgs mechanics) that I remember that don't let you be evil.
>>
Fallouts 1 and 2 let you be a giant childkilling slave trading murdering dickass and in KOTOR you can be a cartoon supervillain.

Evil Genius is worth mentioning even though it's not an RPG.
>>
Charls=Nick>>>>>>>>>>Sam
>>
>>382589739
arcanum
>>
>>382590743
Charls best actor
Nick best comedian
Sam best performance artist

MDE is all 3, the holy trinity
>>
PEACEKEEPER
>>
>>382589739
mde got progressively worse
it's a shame sam won't do anything like reading livestream again since his entire audience is facebook frog retards now
>>
Be sure to check your bismuth on the way out.
>>
File: CLwczpOUMAAsT-_.jpg (10KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
CLwczpOUMAAsT-_.jpg
10KB, 229x250px
You can be pretty evil in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, FO4 not so much (thanks Todd)

Then there's mods like killable children and forced npc slavery/prostitution, and sex mods with rape if that's your jam.

This also applies to Skyrim and Oblivion
>>
Undertale
>>
>>382589739
>wants to be a bad guy
>posts picture of one of the good guys
>>
>>382589739
im confused as fuck. is this guy a youtuber, or just an an internet personality that did a tedtalks? he doe have some comedy shit on his channel, but that's the confusing part.

apparently he had a show where shat on kickstarters, but i can't find an official source.
>>
>AK-74
superior taste.
>>
Fable 2.
>>
>>382591643
>good guys
>>
>>382591927
Kickstarter TV usually abbreviated as KSTV, good shit.
>>
>>382591024
This but with Andrew Ruse best camera man
No seriously, that motherfucker has his camera work and set display down tight. That teacher skit and "Man who never was" skit were fucking fantastic.
>>
Dragon Age origins lets you be awesomely evil. You can kill a child and sacrifice elven slaves for a small health boost.
>>
Fable
Fallout franchise
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2
Shin Megami Tensei franchise
>>
>>382590678
>The Witcher
Siding with the non-humans makes you evil
>>
>>382591927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
>>
>>382589739
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. You can be all sorts of evil so long as you don't blow your cover.
>>
>>382593257
Cartoon villainy at best
>>
>>382591927
He's a vicious, ruthless nationalist that /pol/ loves because he shot up a bunch of communist kids in Europe to prove that his country was dying. He was incredibly methodical as well, as evidenced by his manifesto but also kind of an autist. Apparently he complained about his jail not having vidya in it, kek.
>>
>>382589739
how can u be this disrespectful? this man muredered hundres of people!!!!
>>
>>382590212
i liked tyranny for that.
i played it just upholding any laws and decrees set by kyros, crushing any who oppose.
not super cruel murdering everyone, but if you mess with the law, you got fucked.
felt pretty good.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.