[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from this day forth, this board is property of Caesar's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: legate lanius.jpg (84KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
legate lanius.jpg
84KB, 638x638px
from this day forth, this board is property of Caesar's Legion. This shall be the 87th conquered board added to the legions ranks. All citizens shall obey the will of Caesar and his Legion or be declared Profligate. All Profligates face execution by crucifixion.
>>
File: Yes_Man.jpg (240KB, 830x596px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Man.jpg
240KB, 830x596px
>>382587472
I don't think so.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
Not on my watch, savage
>>
>>382587472
>Pip boy
Fucking Lanius cosplayer
>>
>>382587820
>>382588079
You are but the shallow droplets upon the mountain that is the Legion. One of you is a relic of a failed empire that doomed itself in atomic fire, the other is a pawn to fat bellied oligarchs who care more for the allmighty bottlecap then the lives of its citizens.
>>
The Legion follows only Caesar, not his ideology. Once he dies, the Legion will crumble.
>>
>>382587472
[speech 100] Do you think you have the resources to hold both /v/ and /vg/?
>>
So any ideas how to save the Legion in the long term, beyond Caesar's death?
>>
>>382589485
>>382589998
Ah, an envoy of /v/, I see you fight with words like the rest of this cowardly board. Caesar's death is little importance, I am the will of the Legion. the slaves and dubs from the conquest of this board shall fuel further campaigns and the legion shall hold both /v/ and /vg/
>>
>>382591158
>YCS to the face
>loot corpse before it bethesdas down the cliff
>>
>>382587472
*Blows up your stick fort with a mini nuke*
Crisis averted gents go about your business.
>>
>>382591158
I will admit, it's admirable how caravan owners are often safe from shitposters and tripfags in legion territory.
>>
[Speech 100] ur a feggt
>>
>>382587472
Here's a joke. What do you called a Caesar thrown off a cliff?

A tossed salad That's the same thing that a Legion eats out of the ass of his battle brother
>>
>>382590903
Nope. The legion is fucked when king cvck dies.
The world is better off if House wins anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.