[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Tifa can suplex Diamond Weapon but can't lift thin sheet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Why come she can't lift?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>382583558
Diamond is the lightest metal, idiot
>>
>>382584761

She can also suplex the ruby weapon. You are stupid?
>>
>>382584884
ruby has 3 oxygen for every 2 aluminum, it's lighter than pure aluminum
>>
>>382585038

She can suplex every weapon and the weapons are very big much bigger than thin sheet of aluminum.
>>
>>382585232
bigger but made out of much lighter materials, ultima doesn't even have weight it's magic which is pure energy
>>
>>382583558
>Why come she can't lift?
Because she's a woman.
>>
>>382583558
She knows men like it when you depend on them
>>
File: 1491017511882.png (350KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1491017511882.png
350KB, 500x497px
Well obviously the door weighs more. Its like its like. A kilogram of steel where as the weapons are like a kilogram of feathers. haha reference. haha self awareness. ha ha madness
>>
Did Shera suffer domestic violence? Did Cid hatefuck her?

Do you think he started being niver to her after he found out she was right?
>>
>>382586812
>Did Shera suffer domestic violence?
Probably not physical violence, but he definitely yelled at her a lot.

>Did Cid hatefuck her?
I doubt it.

>Do you think he started being niver to her after he found out she was right?
Yes.
>>
>>382583558
Because JRPGs tend to suffer from ludonarrative dissonance.
>>
ultra dense aluminum folded over 9000 times
>>
Someone is trying to convince me that 9 is a better game than 7. I'm replaying 9 right now to check but I really don't see it. 9 has far too many flaws and 7 is far too stellar.
>>
>>382588310
Most games do.
>>
>>382588310
>ludonarrative
is that the new meme word to constantly spout to sound intellectual? I've seen it at least a dozen times in the last 30 minutes
>>
>>382586812
Yes, mental abuse. Yes, she could have just left but she was guilted into feeling guilty for ruining Cid's flight. No they didn't hatefuck. Considering the only reason he was mean to her was wrong, I would hope he changes after.
>>
>>382585535
i like you anon
>>
>>382588519
It's been used in academic papers since before you were born, faggot.
>>
>>382588519
It's existed for a while now but that Anon isn't using it correctly.

Ludo-narrative dissonance is a term used to describe the disconnect between the player and character's feelings and motivations. For example, you the player can't wait to go fuck some shit up but your character is too afraid to act or lacks conviction or seems otherwise uninterested.

That's why most western protagonists are now snarky, sarcastic wisecrackers since they generally seem to fit into the story without jarring their target audience.
>>
>>382589054
back to your liberal arts class, nancy
>>
>>382589353
It is actually a problem that developers need to consider and it's been discussed by the industry plenty.
>>
>>382589619
Or, maybe people need to get a fucking grip and understand that not every protag needs to be a self insert.
>>
>>382589774
Or maybe you need to realise you can't change the way other people think.
>>
>>382589914
Can you imagine how shit literature would be if every character was meant to be a self insert? Same with movies, and many story games.
>>
>>382589989
I don't need to imagine it, I can just read the average video game story.
Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with your desires, but you need to acknowledge reality too.
>>
>>382589054
I'm not doubting whether the word is new or not it's just that I've seen it used quite often today and yesterday. Much like there was a time when you'd rarely if ever see someone use the term projecting and then all of a sudden it was the big new thing to say.

>>382588905
I'm probably older than you are mr. smarty pants memeshitter
>>
>>382592105
Sounds like you're being selective in your perception, your increased suspicion of the term is likely leading to you both noticing and remembering it's usage more.
>>
>>382592335
or I had never seen it until yesterday when I looked up its meaning and have seen it twice as much today
>>
File: 5.png (33KB, 1140x561px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
33KB, 1140x561px
>>382592602
Stop conjecting.
>>
Tifa didn't have her limit break ready.
>>
>>382583558
Your party members are interchangeable for that scene.
>>
>>382583558
who cares, it's a fucking video game you loser.
>>
>>382593573

Why are you so mad?
>>
>>382588398
9 has better graphics, music, battle system, pacing, etc.

The only reason I prefer 7 is because when I played it ~15 years ago I was going through puberty and Tifa just did it for me.
>>
>>382592602

It's like the word Kino. The /v/ kiddies hear a word that seems cool and then try using it as much as possible on /v/

A year ago no one said kino now it's in every thread. Rest assured if someone says it, they're under 18.
>>
>>382583558
Its because its a conspiracy by the aluminati
>>
>>382594140
Graphics obviously
Music is debatable
Battle system is way worse in 9
Pacing, and plot overall is bad

To expand a bit:
The trance system is far worse than limit breaks, it takes too long to build and often gets wasted in minor battles or at the end of a fight.
The blue magic system is much worse than the enemy command in 7 since trying to get certain enemies below 25% but not dead is a pain in the ass.
The stealing system - well you know why that's garbage.

There's so much about the battle system which is plain bad in 9 and counter-fun.

As for the plot. I guess the moment to moment stuff is interesting but overall it really seems to fall flat on it's face. You're constantly dealing with comical villains whose motivations are unclear and confusing, which is a far cry from Shinra who do an excellent job as the antagonists. You know what their goals are and you can see how they are trying to get there. You even have moments where your goals align, it's just that Shinra's methods are unforgivable.

Basically I like 9 but 7 is much better.
I feel like 9 fans are just trying too hard to be contrarians.
>>
>>382588398
I played both near the end of my teenage years, and found 9 to be there better game. I preferred 7's music, but that was it. Also I guess it was fun to break 7's combat with almost no effort.
>>
>>382594737
I think you're giving Shinra too much credit, really.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.