[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/? Who is at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 3094163-ffxv1[1].jpg (232KB, 962x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3094163-ffxv1[1].jpg
232KB, 962x1200px
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/? Who is at fault? What does the future hold for our beloved series?
>>
Not enough summons, lack of weapon skills and spells, disappointing summons.
>>
File: f15survey-720x404.jpg (68KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
f15survey-720x404.jpg
68KB, 720x404px
>>382582264

I don't even need to say what went wrong. This picture will do it for me.
>>
File: 1409694365584.jpg (53KB, 517x572px) Image search: [Google]
1409694365584.jpg
53KB, 517x572px
1. How was Drautos able to lead both the Niflheim and Lucian armies? Unexplained.

2. Why is there not a single mention of Luna being an Oracle in Kingsglaive? Unexplained.

3. Why is Luna apparently not able to use magic in Kingsglaive, and yet, in the game, which takes place at the same time, she is able to use magic with and without her trident?

4. What is the actual reason behind the method of communication between Noctis and Luna? It's not like Noctis is hiding from the Empire, considering that there are dropships coming at him every 5 seconds! And why can't Umbra just teleport him to Luna?

5. If Gentiana loves humanity and is the protector of House Fleuret, where the hell was she during all of Kingsglaive and during the Leviathan fight?

6. I'd just like to point out that it bothers me that the game relied on the party's insane naivete, carelessness, and stupidity in order to get them to follow along with Ardyn's plans again and again and again and again.

7. Gladio: hey, Noct I gotta go. Bye!
Noct: ok see u!!! Not gonna question it, just like everything else that happens to me!
then when they're both wearing their space suits
Gladio: tee hee... nice to meet you
Noctis: nice to meet you

8. Camelia: ok, evacuate Altissia before Luna summons Leviathan.

*Luna gives speech*
*Empire comes in 3 seconds later*
*Luna summons Leviathan immediately afterwards*

You're gonna tell me Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis magically evacuated all of Altissia in what is probably less than a couple hours? If even that?

9. Anyone wanna try making any sense of the scene where Niflheim soldiers point their guns at Luna and she shoves them aside? Or can we just say that Tabata wanted to use this idea that he came up with during pre-release to prove that Luna is strong? And couldn't come up with anything that made sense but still wanted to include the scene anyways?
>>
File: 1457569941745.png (443KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457569941745.png
443KB, 640x360px
>>382584686
10. Anyone wanna try explaining how the Vesperpool is underwater and not underwater at the same time? How are the party members breathing?

11. Shoddy writing: Ardyn is responsible for absolutely everything and can do everything without getting caught. No background checks, no one keeping track of anyone, nothing! Ardyn can also manipulate time, and regenerate his body parts, and teleport pretty much anywhere, and do anything, because why not?

12. Gods: we hate Ardyn. We need you to defeat him. We don't want him to win. BTW you still need to arbitrarily follow our rule of dying even though that means Ardyn will win.

Regis before the game: ugh... the line of Lucis will end... definitely shouldn't try alleviating this by having my son procreate or anything.

13. When the Regalia is taken away:

Crew: we feel wrong using a car other than the Regalia... so even though the entire world's fate rests on our shoulders and the Empire is destroying everything, let's travel on foot as opposed to using a temporary car, until we find the Regalia, which is conveniently placed in some random military base.

14. Why did Noctis have visions for only Titan and then nothing else?

Forgot a lotttttt of other stuff that doesn't make sense, but yeah.

15. Why did the 3 bros need to die when they weren't needed for any ritual to use the ring, they only need to stall for time and the big bad Ardyn didn't kill any of them when he had the chance throughout the whole game. But lol, they died to fodder after years of hardcore monster hunting. Very inconsistent.
>>
>>382582264
How many more threads do you autists need? its same shit everytime.
>>
>>382584686
>>382584959
Ur trying to hard
>>
XII already did whatever XV was trying to do but leagues better a decade ago. This is going to become painfully apparent with Zodiac Age coming out in less than two weeks.
>>
Sausage fest
>>
>>382584028

That's sad.
>>
>>382587569
That was on the title screen for a month. In a AAA $60 SquareEnix motherline Final Fantasy numbered game.
>>
File: 1484394269412.jpg (222KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484394269412.jpg
222KB, 748x543px
>>382582264
>our beloved series?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.