[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be told a party member sucks >they carry your team through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2069.png (614KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.png
614KB, 1280x720px
>be told a party member sucks
>they carry your team through the whole game
What's her name, /v/?
>>
Any character in FE:A
They all end up OP after they promote
>>
File: IMG_0172.png (152KB, 342x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.png
152KB, 342x438px
>>382555983
>starts off as the worst party member you can get
>eventually learns the strongest attack in the game

I love it when games do this
>>
File: quagsire.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
quagsire.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>382555983
Quagy in the Colosseum games. Cub stomped nearly every one.
>>
me in csgo ;-;
>>
>>382556693
this, though surprisingly misdreavous carried his weight even though ghost was physical
>>
>>382556251

>Meg
>Fiona

I mean yeah they're in the game where people can promote three times, but I've never heard of these two ever becoming good like literally everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (254KB, 955x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
254KB, 955x2560px
>>382555983
People say she's bad, but she became my strongest character besides Fang.
On the other hand, Tiara was pretty disappointing.

>>382558524
>Meg and Fiona
>in Awakening
>>
Dark Hunters in EO2U, I was told Ailment Slash War Magus got more work done but here I am OHKO-2HKOing stratum bosses without much set-up because it turns out Ectasy is hilariously broken
>>
Was charizard always this fat?
>>
Mudsdale
>>
>>382555983
DONNY THE FUCKING WARRIOR FROM FE
>>
File: Marle2.png (277KB, 430x690px) Image search: [Google]
Marle2.png
277KB, 430x690px
>>382555983

I largely got the impression that all the other fags just didn't heal enough for you to safely stay alive and too Ayla+Chrono were more than enough to handle damage.
>>
>>382560173
What's the generally agreed upon "tier" list for CT party members anyway?
>>
>>382560173
Orange Bulma a shit
>>
>>382561198
Crono > Everyone else

But really, the game is built in a way where you can probably make any 3 work.
>>
>>382556251
Especially if that character is named Donnel. Nigga can 1 shot Grima with a stick.
>>
>>382560173
What the hell is with her shoes.
>>
Lukas, Fire Emblem Echoes. After getting him to level 20 Baron I used a pitchfork and put him down the mercenary path. Ended up with a tanky beast who deals monstrous damage and can shrug off any attack.
>>
>>382561730
They're just ugly sandals. That style is, it at least was, very common.
>>
>>382560042
Everyone agrees that Donnel is strong as hell though.
>>
File: Jaheira2 (1).png (173KB, 212x330px) Image search: [Google]
Jaheira2 (1).png
173KB, 212x330px
iron fucking skin
>>
>>382561198
Pretty sure Frog is unanimously the worst in the game right?
>>
ash from mass effect
bitch was a fucking tank
>>
>>382556473
and then you kill him while he doesnt even try to defend himself
>>
Beedril

>Decide to run as a gimmick
>Ends up critical killing everything it comes across.
>Forced to use it against Clair and again against Lance
>A bee literally one-shotting dragons
>>
>>382558771
>>Meg and Fiona
>>in Awakening

Oops, you're right. I derped.
>>
>>382562163

No? He's a better healer than Marle, deals more weapon damage than Marle, and he has an actual ultimate spell.

The only thing Marle brings is a strong rez (lol) and haste, dual/triple techs aside.
>>
Mozu in fates
>>
>>382558524
They do both become stellar, but it's never worth it because of their abyssmal starting levels and non-existant availablity.
Also he was talking about Awakening.
>>
>>382564636
>>382561703
Are there actually people who say mother fucking donnel and mozu are not good?
>>
>>382562163
As much as I loved him as a kid, probably Magus. He has versatility, but that doesn't actually matter much for the vast majority of the game. He's outclassed in magic damage by Lucca, and he doesn't have much to offer beyond that. Lucca even does significantly better normal attack damage with the random gun.

Of the potential healers, I feel like Marle is strictly outclassed by Frog because party-wide healing is more important than single healing, and if fed speed tabs Robo strictly outclasses Frog.
>>
Vikavolt.

Holy shit that dude rapes ass. 1HKOs everywhere who cares if it's slow?
>>
>>382556693
Wait people said Quagsire in Colosseum was bad?
He gets earthquake fairly early on, admittedly there not getting many fliers or mons with levitate hurts but he's still really good
>>
>>382565850
They're not good. Any character can be good if you feed them exp, so the most important factors for a character are base stats and, in Awakening/Fates, class set.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.