[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was i the only one that enjoy this game?Also games that everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Sonic-R-J-Front.jpg (285KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-R-J-Front.jpg
285KB, 709x709px
Was i the only one that enjoy this game?Also games that everyone hates except you topic
>>
File: Skyblazer_cover.jpg (30KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
Skyblazer_cover.jpg
30KB, 250x183px
Shitty bosses and music but still a great game
>>
>>382549907
The game is 030114 251521 06050512 200805 1921141908091405 times better if you remap the controls to use normal racing game controls instead of normal 3D platforming controls.

Stupidly short though. Should've just made a Saturn remake of the Drift games instead.
>>
>>382549907
I don't know about Sonic R, but I have been wanting a Sonic 2 vs mode since fucking Sonic 2 came out.

I'm really hoping Sonic Mania has one.
>>
>>382551110
Ikr.Im hoping we get another sonic R with good controls and the boost mechanic that i'll be awesome and with 2d racing sections.
>>
>>382551110
I didn't even know how much I need this. Fuck you for making me realize it.
>>
ERRYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING
>>
>>382551110
Wasn't that basically Rivals, except Rivals sucked?
>>
>>382551805
CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE? It aslo has god tire music.This would have been the percfect racing game if it better controls
>>
I have completed this game. It's a pain in the ass and the biggest reason for this is the momentum lag.

The game punishes you for going fast by dramatically reducing your ability to steer. But you also need to go fast to actually get shit AND win the races.
So you basically have to plot a course so that you can get a secret but still stay on top.

Like the whole game is Diddy Kong Racings silver coin mode but much less fun and controls that are pretty arse.
>>
File: city.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
city.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>382549907

I got this game on pc along with the sonic that had the 'sonic boom' intro.

Game was fun for my brother and I on two player. It had a bunch of secrets and secret characters. We would honestly play tag and shit on the game rather than just run the races. Reminds me that I used to be creative and make my own fun in games. The music was stupid but really catchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKeTuZ-zoeA
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.