[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please explain the plot to me so i can understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2708326-peace-walker-poster.png (2MB, 1440x893px) Image search: [Google]
2708326-peace-walker-poster.png
2MB, 1440x893px
Could someone please explain the plot to me so i can understand ground zeroes and phantom pain?
>>
How about you stop being a cancer, and just PLAY it yourself? It's miles better "MGS5" game anyway.
>>
File: kaz_johnny.png (259KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
kaz_johnny.png
259KB, 500x442px
>>382547013
>Big Boss goes to Costa Rica for a job
>Paz and robot-arm-man want them to fight against an army because peace, they pay him and Miller in Mother Bases
>Chico happens
>Huey is Otacon's dad. He's making robots for the bad guy, What-Was-His-Name-Again
>Peace Walker, the new robot, has an AI modeled after The Boss.
>Strangelove is there, she is The Boss's biggest fangirl
>Confrontation with What-Was-His-Name-Again, Robot-Arm-Man betrays Big Boss because reasons
>Peace Walker tries to launch nukes, Big Boss stops it and it sinks in a lake
>Errybody goin back to motherbase
>Huey has been building another robot, Zeke, for Big Boss over the course of the game
>Paz steals Zeke because she's working for Cypher
>Big Boss blows up Zeke
>Miller was also working for Cypher or something
>>
>>382547013
Big Lady trains Naked Snake with all she knows to become big soldier.

Big Scientist for Big Bear creates Big Tank with rocket boosters™. Big Sam sends Naked Snake to rescue Big Scientist. Naked Snake meets Big Cat, beats up Big Cat. Big Lady betrays Naked Snake in favor of Big Bi. Gives Big Bi big booms. Big Bi big booms Big Scientist's big facility in favor of Big Facility.

Big Sam sends Naked Snake back to Big Bear to rescue Big Scientist and terminate Big Lady, Big Bi, and Big Tank. Naked Snake meets Big Bike, not sure if trust Big Bike. Big Bike helps beat up Big Cat. Naked Snake takes on Big Bees, Big Tongue, Big Rifle, & "I Can See The Earth" [CRASH]. Naked Snake finds Big Scientist, Big Bi finds Naked Snake. Big Bi beats Big Scientist to death. Big Bi shows Big Cat torture is fun. Naked Snake escapes Big Facility. Naked Snake meets Big Sad. Or does he? Big Bike helps Naked Snake blow up Big Facility. Big Bi chases Big Bike & Naked Snake on Big Tank. Rocket boosters™ not able to catch Big Bike. Big scam. Big Tank destroyed, Big Bi lightning'd. Big Bike & Naked Snake almost done, but Big Lady shows.

Big Lady was in love with Big Sad. Big Sad and Big Lady made Big Cat. Big Thinkers steal Big Cat from Big Lady. Big Lady sad, but Big Lady finds Naked Snake. Replaces Big Cat with Naked Snake. Trains Naked Snake. Lovers? One day Big Lady sent on mission to kill Big Sad. Big Lady goes through big existential crisis. Realizes big decisions not for Big Lady to make, she is a soldier. For soldier there is only mission. Big Lady didn't betray Big Sam. Big Lady ordered to die by Naked Snake so Big Sam and Big Bear be friends. "Look at this scar." Naked Snake kills Big Lady, becomes Big Boss.

Big Bike really Big Chink. Big Chink steal Big Money from Big Bi. Big Chink to kill Big Boss, but promise Big Lady. Big Chink takes Big Money to Big Population.

Big Cat gave Big Chink fake Big Money. Big Cat working for Big Sam. Always at the CIA's disposal.
>>
Nuclear deterrence doesn't work
>>
>>382547013
Just play it you dumbass. MGSV has the same gameplay (but lacks some QoL)
>>
>>382547013
If you don't play this game you won't see why Big Boss was so charasmatic and why he could create an army. You also miss out on some great dialog.

Peace Walker was originally going to be MGS5 so go play it you retard
>>
>>382548151
i'm still upset how TPP went downhill in term of writing compared to PW,
mostly because Huey went from innocent and shy genius to some asshole guy lying through his teeth and hating on motherbase as a whole and killing his wife.
>>
>>382549370
>Innocent and shy genius
>His first robot is just shago with strangeloves AI.

Huey is a hack
>>
>>382549341
>you won't see why Big Boss was so charasmatic and why he could create an army
That's not really a big point of either PW, or PO. PO at least tries with its cutscene when you first recruit a soldier. PW doesn't try at all. It's one of those things better left unanswered.
>>
>>382549370
You should be in the boat, Snake.
>>
>>382549641
PW Big Boss doesn't make you question holding the world at gun point till you finish the game and think about it
>>
File: _a_edgeconfident.gif (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
_a_edgeconfident.gif
7KB, 256x192px
>>382549086
This is great pasta but it's the wrong game dawg
>>
>>382548151
You forgot the main theme of the game though

>nuclear deterrence isnt effective
>nvm lol its too effective
>loljk it was all just a prank
>>
File: Can I fuck this thing.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Can I fuck this thing.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>382547013
ROBOT LOVE.

It's by far some of the dumbest and worst "writing" Kojima has done yet.
>>
>>382547013
The Boss is an AI it's the stupidest fucking thing ever jesus christ.
>>
>>382549370
Huey was better in TPP. At least he wasn't just Otacon 2.0.
>>
>>382551232
Get in the fucking boat, Huey.
>>
>>382549086
>Big Bi beats Big Scientist to death
>to death
He survived.
>inb4 PO is not canon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.