[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to replay a game from your childhood >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (17KB, 304x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 304x158px
>want to replay a game from your childhood
>can't remember the name of it

what's her name, /v/?
>>
>>382545487
well I can't remember it
>>
there was this side scroller platformer where you played as a mexican mouse that runs fast, basically a Speedy Gonzales, but it's not him.
>>
I don't remember
>>
>>382545609
Flash game right? I think there were power ups in the form of burritos and peppers right?
>>
>Hey! Let's make the same fucking thread 4 times because I can't think of anything else that will get replies
>>
>>382545775
Yeah, yeah. And there was a map maker.
>>
>ps1
>some kind of battle arena game
>weird motorcycle characters shooting missiles?
>was on one of the ps1 demo discs
>>
>>382546035
twisted metal
>>
>>382546309
That's not it.
>>
>>382545982
Yeah, can't recall the name unfortunately.
>>
This drawing game. I don't remember what console, or even if it was on one. But I remember hooking up a tablet like device to the t.v. and hearing the super compressed sound effects while Examining a bunch of abstract shapes that form something, and dragging and dropping alot of simple shapes to make that shape. I remember varients of that game like filling in the shapes with colors, but that's about the gist of it. Something that's locked in my 3 year old subconscious. All i remember now is there were alot of rhombuses and and shapes that kinda looked liked a king wereing a crown.
>>
>>382545487
>>can't remember the name of it
>what's her name, /v/?
What did he mean by this

I remember playing this game where you're pac-man with guns and shoot ghosts and other pac-men
>>
>>382545565
fpbp
>>
>>382545565
epic
>>
>>382545609
tamale loco
>>
>>382548317
>I just had to google crazy mexican food
FUCK. Thank you.
>>
>>382548732
np. I specialize in googling for old games.
>>
SNES-era platformer. You play as a kid and throw blocks down at the ground to give you more air during jumps. Pretty sure you attack in the same manner
>>
>>382548916
vectorman
>>
File: 20170630_221024.jpg (109KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_221024.jpg
109KB, 384x384px
I found two games from my childhood yesterday.

Zulu Assault and pic related. Zulu Assault still looks dope as fuck:

https://youtu.be/RtOSUOKCP-g

Mute the vid 'cause it's got some spergelord faggot talking over the gameplay. There's literally three fucking YouTube videos in existence.

Here's Spooky Castle:

https://youtu.be/oXUs5hiROpk

It's worth skipping through the vid just to listen to the dope sound effects.
>>
Nes game, you are a small dude and have to beat huge bold dude. After you beat the bold dude, you become a werewolf of some kind and can climb ceiling. I remember that attack looked like werewolf grows a saber from his hand.
>>
>>382546384
Maybe Vigilante 8?
>>
File: THE LAST WARRIOR.jpg (374KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE LAST WARRIOR.jpg
374KB, 666x666px
>>382549347
Game's fucking fantastic.
>>
And didn't we have this thread yesterday?
>>
>>382549508
Rogue trip?
>>
>>382545820
>Getting mad at vidya discussion

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>382549647
true
i hate these reddit assholes
>>
>>382549645
One of these?

Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (Twisted Metal's closest and most successful competitor during the PS1 era)
Blood Drive
Rogue Trip and Critical Depth (created by the Twisted Metal team during their dispute with Sony)
Interstate '76 and Interstate '82
Carmageddon
187 Ride or Die
Full Auto
RoadKill
WWE Crush Hour
Star Wars: Demolition
Jak X: Combat Racing
Calling All Cars!
Earache: Extreme Metal Racing
Crashday
>>
I wish I could find my old spindle of pirated PS1 games.
>>
>>382549513
Thank you.
>>
>>382545487
I don't remember you stupid fuck
>>
>>382545565
fpbp as usual
>>
arcade game
your ship was a blue gun
your bro's ship was a gun too, red
you got points by getting gold ingots
>>
>>382549508
>>382549645
>>382549865

Neither.
I think it had a more futuristic theme. Maybe it weren't even motorcycles but other vehicles formed like one (Wipeout ships?). And I keep getting this image of a dinosaur themed vehicle in my head. I really have no clue. Just googled through games of old demo discs and still nothing.
Maybe it was just a wild fever dream after all. Or my description is garbage.
>>
DoS 2d side scroller shooter/platformer. Only thing I remember about it is when you shoot an enemy, his short changed colour. Greenshirt guys needed only to take one bullet to die, redshirted after getting shot changed to greenshirted ones etc.
>>
ps1 game
anime-ish stlye
you kill stuff and get circles of them
when you get those cirlces you can use their powers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riB_EL9zQK4
I finally remembered the name of it, but I could've sworn I played it as a demo on the xbox 360.
>>
File: dewprism.jpg (2MB, 1774x1376px) Image search: [Google]
dewprism.jpg
2MB, 1774x1376px
>>382551180
Sounds like Threads Of Fate
Rue captures monsters souls and can use their abilities to solve puzzles.
>>
>>382552164
YESSS
THIS IS THE ONE

thanks anon
>>
>>382552306
Just be careful, it's running FF2 rules where your SP doesn't increase unless you cast a bunch of magic and your HP doesn't increase unless you take a bunch of hits. If you don't realize until late in the game you're going to have a bad time.
>>
Meh gonna post just incase someone got my back.

It was on the Famicom. You played a soldier that moved from the bottom towards the top of the screen, kindof like a shoot'em up. You could enter small tanks and big tanks. I don't remember much beside that.
>>
I played a game that came bundled with my dads PC back in the mid 90's. Sort of 1st person point and click, I suppose, but it also had on rails shooter segments, as well as the odd keyboard prompt.

You were this agent looking dude in a futuristic setting, arriving at what looked like an offshore oil platform. When you arrive, you had to find a chick, and when you met her you had to press Space during a cutscene, to eject the magazine from your wrist mounted weapon, or she'd shoot you
Then you had to assist her defending the base by manning a defensive laser battery.
And even later you went flying in an on rails segment.

Pls help
>>
>>382550051
No problem, dude. Game's hilarious in that they ripped off the X-Men. The bosses are all X-Men characters with slightly different names.

Game's really good. No clue why it doesn't get more love.
>>
>>382555254
It's fucking hard.
>>
There was some game on the PS1, I don't remember if you started out in a birdcage but there was definitely a part early on in a birdcage. I think the graphics were 3D but I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.