[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will /v/ unironically defend the fact that Zelda doesnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Wind-Waker-HD.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wind-Waker-HD.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
will /v/ unironically defend the fact that Zelda doesnt have a jump button?
>>
I bet you need a breathe button irl you retard
>>
Fuck you, monster hunter does not need targeting. If anything it'll make the game worse.
>>
>>382543863
It does now
>>
did it need a jump button
>>
>>382543863
Why would it?
>>
Breath of the Wild has a jump button
Link's Awakening has a jump button
come on son
>>
Legend of Zelda and its reputation in general infuriate me. I didn't play the games growing up, so I don't have a nostalgia-addled cult-like opinion of the franchise, so seeing the numbers of the Nintendo Defense Force and the praise it gets for being a mediocre shallow action adventure game annoy me to no end.
>>
>>382544029
Does a game really NEED a run button or should the game just control your character for you?
>>
>>382544143
HAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>382543863
A jump button is needed if the level design is built around that matter, in Zelda games there's nothing that requires you to jump, and no, those shitty "platforming" sections don't count.
BoTW instead need one and in fact it got one.
>>
>>382544153
not being able to jump versus not being able to move is like apples and oranges

the game isnt built around jumping
>>
botw has a jump button.
>>
>>382544273
so less control over your character and gameplay in general is better than having more control of the game, just because they designed it that way?

its just an obviously lazy decision from Nintendo if you ask me.
>>
>>382544153
Good games don't have a run button, they have a walk button.
>>
>>382543863
>Breath of the wild
>>
>>382544427
they needed to sacrifice an action for button space, and jumping was the least needed thing

has there ever been a point in older zelda games where you wanted to jump?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.