[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since all you faggots got Life Is Strange in PS+ and played it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Wiki-background1.jpg (157KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background1.jpg
157KB, 2000x1125px
Since all you faggots got Life Is Strange in PS+ and played it like the teenage girls you are, I want to talk about interpretations.

I'm pretty sure the story is heavily metaphorical and Rachel, Max, and Chloe are the same person. There's some heavy implications Max is only a part of herself ('Maxine') since she's
1.) default cliché teenage girl (something she wants to be)
2.) Amber's clothes perfectly fit and she is mistaken for her multiple times
3.) In the corrdor scene, she is in her own body with Amber's clothers instead of actually being shown as Amber (compared with Victoria)
4. Amber/Chloe are her 'punk personality' - Amber died after the rape, punk was ignored for five years, her strength comes back in form as Chloe (older/stronger, see how young Max looks)
5. Max's parents are never shown, Chloe's parents are probably hers (see her mother which cares for her like for her own daughter)

And some more, but you're already tired of reading. I want some more opinions on this. Almost dropped the game in chapter 1, but now happy I played it.
>>
take it to reddit dude
>>
You're reading way too deeply into this """game's""" garbage dog shit story.

kys tumblr faggot
>>
File: 1498944705240.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498944705240.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>382538970
Maybe to not get shit replies like
>>382539065

But I'd have to make a reddit account first. Can someone post it for me and hand over the link?
>>
>>382539065
I agree, the poster reads too much into it.

Darling, have you seen the sequel's preview?
To the 3. point of yours, did you think about that Max didn't meet with Amber irl? But she met the other girls. All she knew about Amber is the fucking clothes, and she wanted to be her, since Chloe adored Amb so much. Max was jealous
>>
File: 1498501734232.png (996KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498501734232.png
996KB, 1024x576px
You forgot some other parallels

>Rachel is said to be manipulative, adjusting her personality to fit in with which group she's speaking to. Just like Max's gameplay with time travel.

>Rachel's signature clothing is feathers. Which Max is seen wearing in the Art Gallery

>Rachel's passion is Modelling, whilst Max's is Photography. Both heavily involve the use of Cameras

>Both Rachel and Max have dreams of escaping to LA

>Rachel's parents refuse to speak about what happened to her, won't go to the Police or anything

>Rachel goes missing months before Max shows on the scene

>Max get's confused for Rachel several times by several characters.
>>
>>382538854
nah. I'm pretty sure its an allegory about how young people are disproportionately punished for their mistakes and the current generations just can't win no matter what life choices they make because the system itself is irreparably flawed.
That's why no matter what happens the final choice boils down to giving up on everything that provides Max with freedom and success (sacrificing Chloe and never using her powers ever again) or removing all the elements with which one measures success (the entire city she lives in, which represents society)

It's basically saying American culture is fucked and the only way for a kid in america to flourish is to give up on everything they were taught was important. basically rejecting society and its law and order as a fleeting spook, to refuse to be judged and instead choosing the life of a forest dweller, one that exists outside society.

the way several girls seem to almost overlap in their existence represents the enormous pressure to conform, to make everyone fit the same mold despite the mold making nobody happy
>>
File: superthumb.gif (41KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.gif
41KB, 300x250px
>>382538854
LiS threadly reminder that Bae ending is the only ending that makes sense if you actually followed the story and understood Maxs character
>>
>>382541110
So she's someone who's willing to let people die because she's too much of a selfish bitch?
>>
so has anyone extracted the model from the shower scene in Ep 2? Curious how barbie the anatomy was
>>
>>382541894
everyone Max cared about was already out of town
>>
>>382542210
Is there somewhere in the game that actually states that?

Besides just because you didn't know the people doesn't make it okay to condemn them to die to save a shitty waifu.
>>
>>382538854
So why did they go with all the euphemism of photograhy instead of just telling straight it was about raping?
>>
>>382542732
photography is proof, more or less, and can be shown to other people, and is a physical thing that can last even after the victim would otherwise stop dwelling on it,
tha kinda thing
>>
>install free game
>corralled into a public bathroom
>examine the tampon dispenser
>"no thanks, I'm good to flow!"
>immediately uninstall the game, punch a hole in the wall and beat my girlfriend
How do you faggots stand this garbage?
>>
>>382543009
im mr gay
>>
>>382543009
Quite the overreaction
>>
>>382541894
arcadia bay had been irreparably ruined by the prescotts
>>
>>382538854
Except Max and Chloe interact with Chloe's mom and step-douche together, and there's the flashback of them as kids where Chloe's dad talks to both of them, AND there are photos of the two of them together.
>>
>>382541894
That's exactly it pretty much. Max felt so guilty about not staying in touch with Chloe after William died, felt very lonely having moved to a new school, and felt increasingly jealous of hoe close Chloe and Rachel became and how she was replaced, that her desire to never leave Chloe again became her biggest fault to the point of being willing to sacrifice the town
>>
so who has the bigger clit? chloe or max?
>>
>>382541110
But Max killed wheeler Chloe when she asked her to
>>
>>382543870
If that's the case why even give a choice if it makes no sense for Max as a character to spare the town? Then again you can say that about the entire game since it ends with either Max and Chloe fucking off and leaving everyone, not even knowing if anyone they cared about died because they didn't bother to check, or resetting the entire thing so only Max knows what happened.
>>
File: tumblr_nx49hsdpIg1qak5o0o1_1280.jpg (181KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx49hsdpIg1qak5o0o1_1280.jpg
181KB, 1280x914px
>>382543950
In your play maybe. By that point she already knew she'd have to go back and let William die to get back the Chloe she knew and loved. It's one of the few major choice that let's you have a third option to get a better explanation to think it over suggesting Max really didn't want to kill her. Finally it's when she fixes that reality and returns to normal that her desire to protect Chloe no matter what becomes it's strongest
>>
>>382544509
may as well ask why a jrpg lets you get a bad end
>>
>every day after max gets her power she has to rewind time to save chloe
>when she gets the idea to save her father so she can be happy the timeline changes so that Chloe is in an accident instead, is crippled and will ultimately die

The sacrifice chloe option makes sense. She is not meant to live and be happy, there is nothing Max can do.
>>
>>382545142
whats the point in even having powers if you're not gonna defy fate?
>>
>>382545548
You think the universe won't just keep trying until she's dead? All you'll be doing is putting more people in danger If you keep her alive and leave.
>>
>>382546130
people are in danger regardless, besides its not like reusing to use her powers will stop the heat death of the universe
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.