[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoying the new Isaac update, /v/? What mods do you wanna see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: isaacheader.png (451KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
isaacheader.png
451KB, 750x410px
Enjoying the new Isaac update, /v/?

What mods do you wanna see get in in the future?
>>
the third booster pack is complete garbage
you reminded me I forgot to check the changelog

I just want that fag to update the Varying Special Rooms mod.
>>
File: prism.png (1KB, 97x70px) Image search: [Google]
prism.png
1KB, 97x70px
>>382538175
I think the only one they didn't fuck up out of the items was the prism
>>
>>382538382
haven't found it yet
also had no idea that blowing up the dressing table gives you pills or a mom item. didn't even know it was destructible
>>
I'd rather just pick and choose the mods to add on my own, I don't really care about the packs.

Also, why did they fuck up the Mr. Me sprite so hard?
>>
What items released?
I got a 7 seals item from the devil room and it gave me a famine familiar
>>
>>382538175
More angel room items never hurt. Fucking love doing pure runs.

Just wish they actually added more than just fucking 5 new items. A booster pack should have at least 20 considering how long it takes them to be released
>>
What's the difference between the original and Rebirth? Rebirth seems easier.
>>
>>382538773
Because it is a copyrighted reference
>>
>>382540685
It's a parody. And they wouldn't need to fuck it up that much to be safe.
>>
>>382540651
Rebirth is a bit easier, but it's also the better game by far. More content, better balance, and much better performance.
>>
>>382540624
>considering how long it takes them to be released
seriously what the fuck takes them so long? does it really take a month and a half to test 5 new items?
>>
Is Afterbirth+ really bad or did steam users enroll another le epic review raid over a tiny issue?
>>
>>382538005
I stopped playing + after beating Delirium. Pretty much everything about + felt half-assed and shitty; all of the new enemies are mostly just lazy resprites or huge fucking annoyances, the vast majority of new items were boring or poorly made, The Void/Delirium were colossal disappointments, and nothing else besides that really stuck out.

That, and, after playing the game after all this time, ever since the original first came out, I've become completely burnt out on the game. There's only so much RNG-reliant gameplay I can handle, and adding like 5 items every 6 months isn't going to change that.
>>
>>382541018
>does it really take a month and a half to test 5 new items?

Of course not. They're just not working on the game full-time anymore.
>>
>>382541194
It's a fucking garbage expansion, but the mod support and workshop integration are worth the price.
>>
>>382541194
AB+ is mediocre, all things considered. It was bullshit unfair when it first came out, but it's been rebalanced since then.
>>
>>382541194
It's not worth the price, and in general just not worth bothering with. You're much better off just modding Rebirth or Afterbirth. None of the new content is very unique or fun; most mods do a much better job (Antibirth, especially). Literally the only reason to get it at all is workshop integration, which, while kinda neat, isn't really a necessity since it's already pretty easy to install mods.
>>
>>382541194

It's not that bad. Originally it was just promised as adding workshop integration, but then they said they would add some new levels and enemies too. Yeah, the new levels and enemies aren't the best, but it's not that big of a deal. People are butthurt they have to pay for workshop integration, but that didn't come free to the team. Plus, the workshop has brought so much cool shit. Plus they're releasing all these booster packs now.
>>
>>382541261
I forgot Steak Boy Wonder is working on another dumb looking game that will flop
>>
>first floor
>curse of the labyrinth
gets me rock hard every time
>>
>>382542438
You really have an axe to grind, don't you?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.