[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /v/ who have never played a Super Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0563.jpg (42KB, 533x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.jpg
42KB, 533x640px
>there are people on /v/ who have never played a Super Nintendo and are going to buy an SNES mini
Disgusting
>>
Why else would you buy it?
>>
I didn't play it at the time because I was outside playing with friends, instead of inside playing video games alone like a loser.
>>
>there are literal underage kiddies on /v/ right now
it blows my fucking mind sometimes
>>
I have a super nintendo with all of the games on the SNES mini game list (minus earthbound), and i'm going to buy an SNES mini, just to re-sell it in two or three years for an incredibly ridiculous amount of money. I wish I waited longer to sell my NES classic cause I got $300 for it.
>>
File: 53dhmiukab6z.jpg (130KB, 1239x1250px) Image search: [Google]
53dhmiukab6z.jpg
130KB, 1239x1250px
>>382533814

>people who weren't around for the SNES will buy the new SNES device that lets them play classic SNES games

What's the problem?
>>
>>382533880
oh and no star fox 2 either, obviously. I do have super weekend though. That one cost me a pretty penny. Almost as much as the pokemon snap printing station I bought from a closing blockbuster. $2000.
>>
>>382533880
no one will want it in 2-3 years

normalfags have no attention span
>>
>>382533814
>People are going to buy a lot of good games in one stylish package
Whats the problem? Most of the games on the list are pretty good, don't you want people to play them?
>>
>>382533814
>committed the crime of not being old
>want to play old classic games
>nah, that's disgusting. Be old and play the originals when the came out.
eh?
>>
>>382533984
Nah I don't think there's gonna be a lot of collecting hype moving forward into gen 5, there's not really a lot of big fancy titles that everyone remembers on the 64 besides shit that's all readily available, and the PS1 has the issue of discs being broken or scratched rendering them worthless. It's pretty much impossible to find a mint or near-mint complete PS1 game nowadays, anywhere you look, unless you're willing to pay in the hundreds for single games. And even then, same shit as the N64, cult classics, massive megablockbusters like xenogears and FFVII respectively, aside, there's not too much to the PS1 library. I think it will linger around gen 4 for a while.
>>
>>382533959
>What is emulation?
Also fuck you for encouraging Nintendos Jew tactics nintenbro.
>>
>>382533814
The one time I ever played a Super Nintendo for real was at an anime con that had Super Metroid loaded on it.
>>
>>382533878
>he thinks the 90s were 10 year ago
>>
>>382534106
>>What is emulation?

A time consuming effort that many people don't want to deal with and would prefer to buy a prepacked and easy to use option.

I mean, I could mow my lawn but instead I pay others to do it for me.
>>
>>382533870
And we can see how well that turned out for you
>>
>>382533880
You'll be selling it for pennies. You think consoles go up in value or something?
>>
>>382534170
I still feel like the 90's was 10 years ago. Blows my mind that Ocarina of Time is getting ready for its 20th anniversary.
>>
>>382533814
I have played NES only

am I passed?
>>
>>382533814
wouldn't it be worse to buy a snes mini if you own a snes?
like its aimed at casuals who can't emulate anyways
>>
>>382534208
Yeah

:(
>>
>>382534207
I've seen some shit tier bait but this is pretty bad. I don't even know why I replied.
>>
>>382534252
I thought that too, but here I am in 2017 selling bunches of old NES and SNES games I got from blockbuster's horrible mismanagement for hundreds of dollars when I bought them for pennies. I bought I think 15 copies of FF3 on SNES for $80 total. I've sold four of them for $160. It's not something i'm going to be rich doing but it's certainly pretty surprising the amount of interest there is in this stuff.
>>
>>382533878
Bro there are kids born in 2000 who post here.
>>
File: 1486758713083.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486758713083.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
I got MegaDrive after NES because Nintendo wasn't operating in my shithole at the time. They still don't I think, but you can import now and you had limited import options back then and you had to be a richfag
So I can see why someone would get a Mini now if they're too retarded to simply use emulators.
>>
Poorly coded emulators lmao
>>
They'd get it just for collecting purposes, not to seriously play on it.
>>
>>382534610
snes emus are decent desu
2d emulation is fine for the most part, it's 3d games that have trouble getting accurate emulation
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (33KB, 454x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
33KB, 454x561px
>Nintendo begins pulling roms from rom sites
>Nintenbros still defend this
How cucked can one fanbase be?
>>
>>382535394
No one's defending it, but if you can't find roms, you're retarded. They're everywhere. It's the barbara streisand effect in action. Take down one site (THE most popular romsite, I might add, was part of the most recent wave of takedowns), and about forty more pop up because ad money.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.