[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the /v/ermin fight club finally get nuked? If so, where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2299.jpg (17KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.jpg
17KB, 168x192px
Did the /v/ermin fight club finally get nuked?
If so, where are we moving to?
>>
i think it got nuked. weird, considering we went a whole month just fine.
>>
Should have never been on this board desu

>Hurr Durr let's make multiple non-video game related threads
>>
time for >>>/trash/
>>
>>382523179
yeah i guess.
>>
>>382523259
At least newfags won't be able to join
>>
>>382523334
yeah, but then were on the road to namefag discord /vg/ circlejerk
>>
>>382523407
There is no name field on /trash/.
>>
>>382523751
yeah. well.i guess ill make a thread there. any idea how to contact everyone else or where they might be talking?
>>
>>382523859
Just wait until tomorrow when activity picks back up and the tournament is underway. If we get nuked then, we migrate to /trash/
>>
>>382523927
I think it'd be better to move to /qst/ if we get nuked
>>
>>382523981
That's what happened last time.
>>
>>382523927
i finished my new min though. what a load a barnacles.
>>382523981
/qst/ is a desolate wasteland. at least on /trash/ we have the hope of catching some cross traffic.
>>
fuckers brought it on yourself
>X EDITION THREAD
>X anon here!
>/pol/ related vermins
>ebin thicc waifu vermins
It was good while it lasted but this shit has to go now
>>
>>382524097
>>/pol/ related vermins
>>ebin thicc waifu vermins
There's literally nothing wrong with these.
>>
File: 1494209331120.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1494209331120.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>vermin looked interesting
>stayed away from threads because i knew it would end up like broquest

i was right again
>>
File: madcat.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
madcat.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>tfw /v/ermin is already on death's door
It was fun while it lasted but the endo vs. exo shitposting was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>382524241
vermin isn't like making an entire game, it's like underground mutant pokemon fights
Unless it's been changed to making an actual game
>>
File: 1469044067526.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469044067526.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>all this shitposting about the death of vermin
>5am in the fucking morning
>no tournament for another 12 hours
>>
I looked in the archive and the one who signed my vermin up to the tournament even used the same filename I use. I'm spooked.
>>
we /trash/ermin now?
>>
Literally what?
>>
>>382522894
>the most creative thing on /v/ in ages
>gone
why
>>
>hotpockets got mad his /v/ermin didnt get in
this shit is more a vidya related than a lot of /v/ threads.
>>
I guess fun truly isn't allowed on /v/
>>
>>382528216

>/v/ermin
>creative

Get fucking real. Nobody was making anything interesting, it was worse than fucking pokemon. It was all just memes or variations on things found on some anons desk, with a wacky name like "waterbottler."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vle64_qu2vQ
>>
>going to /trash/
nigga fuck that, I'd rather not have my vermin threads and my fap fuel in the same board, that just ain't right
>>
>>382532193
>there are unironic furfags on /v/ right now
>>
>>382533567
Well yeah, have you seen latest vermins or that one dumbfuck laughing stock furfag and his foxhound? Shit's fucked m8
>>
Why do I have the feeling that once people started circlejerking around the anon that drew that 'THICCCCC' 'min, the janitor deleted the thread.
It's basically the same shit that turns 'Save the Princess' threads into non-vidya-themed magical realm bullshit. /d/ exist for a reason you damn jerkoffs.
>>
>>382534301
THICC was a mistake. I guess the boneheads were right, waifus will be our doom

As long as they let us finish the tournament and find somewhere to regroup I won't be too upset I guess. But anywhere else is essentially a slow death sentence. If we kept the threads only to tournament days and waited for the other threads to hit page 9 before making a new one we might stay alive a little longer.
>>
>>382534534
THIS YOU FUCKERS NEED TO STOP MAKING THREADS BEFORE THE OLD ONE DIES
>>
File: 14456686685635.png (608KB, 600x2020px) Image search: [Google]
14456686685635.png
608KB, 600x2020px
>>382522894
maybe failchan will take you fags in ,enjoy your 10pph,shitty moderation,reddit memes and being datamined by literal masons.Good riddance to summer's garbage
>>
>>382535035
then go make your own /vermin/ board and leave us alone, fag.
>>
>>382533567
There have always been furfags on /v/
>>
>>382534701
Pretty much. it's all because of this one attention seeking moron
>guys look I made a thread now it's meme EDITIOn like general hehe
>haha guys I'm not a host but here's picture of vermins who's in
>btw did I mention I'm that one specific anon!
That fucker just couldn't wait for host to make a thread
>>
>>382534534
>>382534701
That'll help, but I'm sure that half the time it's just me who makes the new thread after the bump limit has been reached. I feel that we also need to aggressively yell at anons who just make a woman who is fat, and especially yell at people who just want fap fodder.

>>382535569
While I think its not a bad thing for people to compile clear pictures of the vermins that are in the tourney, I'll stop giving new threads editions, and JoJo-Anon needs to shut the hell up about how it's him posting.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.