[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been abusing the 70% trade in deal at gamestop? With certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fucking gamestop.jpg (205KB, 1844x574px) Image search: [Google]
fucking gamestop.jpg
205KB, 1844x574px
Anyone been abusing the 70% trade in deal at gamestop? With certain games you can flip a shit load of money

I went I bought $100 worth of games that have have high trade in values on Gamestop and flipped it too $800 in credit
>>
I've been abusing the not shopping at Gaystop deal.
>>
fuck off gamestop
>>
>>382516327
pls explain so I can scam awful salesmen
>>
File: 1489765507114.png (51KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489765507114.png
51KB, 693x496px
>>382516512
So Gamestop is currently having a trade in 6 games or more for 60% off deal right now(70% with power up card)

Some of their trade in values are way higher than games actually sell for now. For example PvZ2 has a trade in value of $30 bucks right now

http://www.gamestop.com/trade/quote/xbox-one/games/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-2/122340

A quick google search shows that you can easily get the game for ~15-20 bucks give or take. So you buy copies of the game for both platforms go to gamestop and trade them in and when stacked with the 70% extra trade in value for EACH game you make a shit load of money. I made $800 doing it.

Theres other games to abuse too like:

>Shadows of the Moroder GOTY edition
>Amazing Spiderman 2
>Tomb Raider DE

etc etc. Apparently you can make gamestop credit into Amazon or Visa Gift Card credit now too so it makes it more worth it
>>
>>382517078
how do i make gamestop trade in credit into amazon credit? i thought this wasnt possible?
>>
>>382517078
The visa or Amazon credit would be given as the cash value and not the trade credit
>>
>>382517078

This reeks of Gamestop shilling.

>Buy Gamestop Games
>Trade in for Extra Credit...for more Gamestop games.

Yeah fuckoff.
>>
>>382517684
fug my bad
>>382517829
I didnt say buy it from gamestop. You can get the games from wherever you like

Why would someone who "shills" for gamestop tell people an exploit thats making gamestop lose a shit load of money?
>>
>>382517956
I did that shit once, Police came to my door because I had traded in a shit ton of games (many same game) and they thought it was highly possible that I had stolen it. I would not suggest doing this to a huge extent.

(if you trade in more than $50 worth of shit you have to fill out a form that they file with the police so if something is stolen they can then possible trace it down, serial numbers, etc)
>>
>>382517078
You can use credit for any giftcard they sell expect visa cards.
>>
>>382518148
Then fill out the form, so long as nothing is stolen, youre not doing anything illegal.
>>
>>382518303
I did, it was just a bit of a hassle though.
>>
>>382517078

They also have a promotion where if you trade in toward steam cards you get 20/30% extra depending on membership status. I used this today with some hand held games Ive had since my handheld died.
>>
File: 1491842052215.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491842052215.png
402KB, 588x598px
Anyone else use gamestop as a bank?
Longer hours, thousands of locations both domestically and abroad, no fees...

As long as you remember to cancel your preorders regularly it's pretty much the best.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.