[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to replay a game you played in the past >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: 1498586011643.png (307KB, 320x528px) Image search: [Google]
1498586011643.png
307KB, 320x528px
>want to replay a game you played in the past
>can't find it because you don't remember its name

What's her name, /v/?
>>
Toy Story 2 for the ps1
>>
>>382505225
>What's her name, /v/?
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF I DONT REMEMBER
>>
>>382505225
I don't remember.
>>
>>382505225
that's what I use tvtropes for
>>
>>382505225
>What's her name
I can't remember
>>
>>382505225
is that cunny alive now ? right?
>>
>>382505225
I was playing this NES game that was notorious for its difficulty.

I asked about it because it was similar to Zelda and people here were all, "Go for it, it's great," but I can't remember the name so I stopped looking for it.
>>
It was a PS1 game, it was an RPG-fighting hybrid. Turn based battles but you can put in combos using the d-pad I think, could do combos and magic etc. I remember the protag had blue hair and there was a guy in purple overalls?

I don't remember much as it was only from a demo disk. I remember you could touch a beehive in the first town and fight a bee. I dunno why I remember that.
>>
>>382505612
Hydlide?
>>
try to write the basics concept on google, it usually works
>>
>>382505225
I remember some game back in kindergarden about some squirrels that wanted to save a tree or something like that. It was one of those education games, but I can't get the vauge memories out of my head.
>>
File: 2752711-5315119370-51469[1].jpg (82KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
2752711-5315119370-51469[1].jpg
82KB, 640x455px
One of the first games I ever played, and I forgot the name until a few months ago.
>>
Some 2.5D platformer. Bad guy were pigs. It had a metroidvania feel to it, you could get a bowling ball on a chain and a boomerang?
>>
When I was little there was this 2d platformer where small "things" would follow you around once you found them and you had to find all of the things to beat the level.
>>
>>382505225
I played this flash game that had fruits like a strawberry with hands and so and you fought each other in space or in a moving plane.
>>
It was a PS2 first person shooter game with dinosaurs, you start off parachuting in the air fighting off some pterodactyls.
>>
It was on PS1 but I'm sure it was on N64 too. You played as a buff guy in a third-person perspective. I remember the first level was a strip club; if you shot a stripper cops teleported in. The payphone outside had a woman moaning on the other end.
>>
>>382505612
Willow, Crystalis, Battle of Olympus, Deadly Towers (if it's deadly towers don't, that game SUCKS), Star Tropics (Star Tropics 2), and like... Legend of the Mystical Ninja are all sort of like Zelda in some way.
>>
There was an old Ds game, had a demo that I played I barely remember it but I think you were the first person born into a new world after the old one was destroyed and you have to catalogue all the new shit with a fairy companion or whatever
>>
>>382505225
I used to play a ps1 game where you controlled a guy fighting through some dungeons, and if you died you would get replaced by a girl.

There was also a well in the middle of town and if you went inside there was a big ass octopus.
>>
>>382505225
Dink Smallwood
>>
>>382505225
Tracing the origin of this pic is one of the greatest mistake I've done in my life, along with never leaving 4chan.

Just don't do it, anons.
>>
>>382505225
Dumb cunt. You have to put the barrel in your mouth, you can get disfigured but survive if you do it like that.
>>
>>382507118
why anon!?
>>
I found a week ago that the mecha shooter I played all the goddamn time as a kid that I couldn't remember was Cyber Troopers Virtual-On:Operation Moongate
>>
>>382507343
It's from a set. That's all I'm saying on this subject. Just don't bother with it, anon.
>>
>>382507294
Yeah, I know a guy, war veteran, he bought himself a coffin, lied down in it and shot himself with a shotgun, now he has no jaw.
>>
>>382506226
Oh yeah, it was Deadly Towers.

Is it that bad? You can't save or anything in it from what I remember and it's hilariously difficult.
>>
>>382505225
Oh this thread again. I guess it was funny the first time so it must be funny every other time, too.
>>
>>382505726
Legend of Legaia?
>>
>>382505936
Tomba?
>>
>>382505225
>>
>>382507478
bullshit, google gives nothing but 4chan post
>>
A third person PC game where you're a bald schizophrenic trying to escape from a hospital using telekinesis and shit is all I remember.
>>
>>382505225
Can't remember
>>
>>382505225
>dragonball z mmo game in the style of pokemon

shit still tugs at my noggin every now and then. I had a friend who let me play on his profile every now and then and I could never remember the name.
>>
>>382508350
Second sight?
>>
File: GOD BLESS THE RING.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GOD BLESS THE RING.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>382506971
I think you're talking about this. Theres an RPG part that has nothing to do with the fighting game portion
>>
Ehrgiez. Took me forever but I finally found it again a few years ago.
>>
>>382505225
She gon' blow her face off without dying.
>>
>>382508350
Sanitorium?
>>
>>382508083
He said 2.5D, it's probably Tomba 2
>>
>>382507910

Shit, this is it! Thanks! Is it any good? I only played the demo and it was alright.
>>
No idea what console it was for but it definitely was in the late 80's. Platformer, you play as a kid and you use blocks to push yourself up during a jump to gain air. I think you fight stuff with those blocks too
>>
Old NES game I think (definitely 8 bit or 16 bit)
You can play one to two players, a male and a female. You shoot enemies and the first level has you running in front of a two-story building. You could answer some doors for a health boost. The first boss was a really big guy that you had to fight in a cage or a ring of some kind.

/v/ has helped me find it before but I've already gone and forgotten it again.
>>
>>382509583
I forgot to mention it was a side-scroller.

I am also a filthy phoneposter so "answer" was supposed to be "enter" but I am using speech to text and have a slight southern accent
>>
>>382509583
>>382509674
Okay, my mind may have screwed up some details, but trying another Google search, it is definitely Rolling Thunder.

I don't remember it looking like that, so I'm wondering if I played a different version
>>
It was some GameCube game that involved cars and it was like a derby kind of thing. I don't remember much from it but I remember I would play it a lot when I was 9. Unfortunately, I got rid of my GameCube games a few years back so I can't really check.
>>
>>382508083
I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet.
>>
>>382509997
Actually, there's a good chance it could be Rolling Thunder 2
>>
File: Cel-Damage-HD_3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cel-Damage-HD_3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>382510302
Cel Damage
>>
>>382505225
A Dragon Ball game for the Game Boy Colour.
It was turn based, and fights were usually 1v1 or 2v2. Basic melee moves were quick time events, very exiting for it's time. It's been fourteen years since I saw the game.
>>
>>382505225

some math magic wizard thing. had to climb a tower, needed magic power to throw at things and they'd go poof in a cloud.

same time I was playing x wing, so old.
>>
>>382511425
Should be easy to find since you know it's Dragon Ball. Just literally search for all of the DB games.
>>
>>382511557
Great idea. Turns out it's called Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors.
Turns out it's even greater than I could imagine or comprehend as a small kid. Conversely I'm a bit of a graphicsfag so even if it looked good then I'll be unable to enjoy it now.
>>
>>382510575
Holy shit thanks so much anon
>>
File: battle.png (13KB, 573x410px) Image search: [Google]
battle.png
13KB, 573x410px
There was this game I played the demo of as a kid
from what I remember, the graphics remind me of FF7, as in, it had pre-rendered backgrounds and the characters were mostly featureless or un-detailed.
Enemies/monsters were patrolling the start area which were soldiers and yetis(?)

Combat looked similar too, but the instead of a detailed setting, the models looked pretty much the same as "outside combat" and the ground was like a piece of paper

the main menu looked like it had gray cliffs in the background and maybe a castle
the word "Karma" got stuck in my mind but I never found anything
Turn based RPG supposedly from the Win95/98 era
>>
>>382505225
Her name is stupid_parenting.jpg
>>
>>382505225
>what's her name
What did the retard mean by this?
Really makes you think.
>>
>>382505225
What a waste of a tight cunny
>>
File: 1495488115948.jpg (30KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495488115948.jpg
30KB, 526x394px
>>382505225
I forgot
>>
>>382509260
It's alright. Honestly i don't remember much about it
>>
Ps1 game where you could control a boy or a dog. I think the dog was green or something? The dog was used to get into tiny holes and stuff
>>
So, there was this Mega Drive side scroller, it played like a budget Earnest Evans/El Viento, title was in wapanese and I was a kid so I couldn't read it, all I know it was the second game because the title would read "wapanese II"
I remember you had some charging attack that was like a frame thrower and the cover if memory serves, looked like it was drawn by 90's Clamp, but not quite.
>>
Game for SNES or SEGA.
Platformer.
Don't remember Protag.
There was a collectible Ruby (Shaped like a Playing Cards Diamond).

There was all kinds of levels, caves mountains.
>>
Some fps from when I was a kid. It was old even then. Took place in a lab facility and there were zombies and face huggers
>>
>>382515953
Havoc?
>>
>>382516176
No, but thanks for trying.
>>
>>382506432
Anyone?
>>
>>382511865
you are retarded
>>
It was a racing game for the GBA, I think the box art had a license plate with the title in it? I dont remember much cause i was too young to really grasp what I doing in games I was just mashing buttons and recognizing patterns but I know for a fact it was a GBA racing game.
>>
>>382513874
You're trying too hard. Just keep lurking faggot.
>>
This snes game i used to play about some robots that transformed or some shit can't really remember but it was dope
>>
Some PC racing game, had crash physics and car upgrades. The cars weren't anything special, not designed to race or anything. Rock soundtrack. You could press control to use a boost or some shit.

It had a sequel on the ps2.
>>
Some NES game where you run around as this red dude. You pick up money and stomp on these guys who just walk back and forth.
>>
Didn't get a chance to thank whoever found an image from star goose for me to reverse search in a previous thread.

Thanks anon. Been enjoying playing a good old arcade game.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.