[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see Ryan was our guy meme >see they were not sjw all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>see Ryan was our guy meme
>see they were not sjw all the time meme
>Listen to podcasts to see when it went wrong
>E3 2008 Ryan says Soul Calibur IV objectifies women
>says waifus creep him out, because they are no real
>says Afro Samurai is racist stereotype
>starts site, happy to ban people who are "dicks"
>listen to what neogaf even in 2008
/v/ BTFO from the grave by tubba blabba, who I not our guy.
>>
>>382493087
funny you didn't mention Jeff Gerstmann literally cracking a joke he heard on Red Eye about feminism game blogs
>>
>>382493087
didn't you hear? SJWism is already dead. Everyone who tied themselves to that boat will forever live with that label of cringy hipsterism that was a fad in the mid-2010s.

They'll all downplay their role, but we all know they lacked a spine and cucked themselves for imaginary SocJus points.
>>
>>382493670
The meme is about Ryan and he said waifus will never be real and he does not approve, the opposite of ourguy.
>>
>>382493785
I debated using that word, carl and the antisjw e celebs use it and it is annoying.
>>
>>382494018
which word?
>>
No shit. Ryan was always the biggest SJW of the group.

Jeff is and always has been the least SJW dude in Giant Bomb. He's based.
>>
>>382494172
No, that was Patrick, who was around before Ryan died.

Back then you were allowed to have a nuanced opinion, SJW purity testing wasn't really a thing back then. You could can find plenty of retrospectively "anti-SJW" tweets from most people on GB, even though they're clearly SJW now.

The main difference is Ryan had more self-confidence than pretty more anyone else.
>>
>>382493875
are there people who genuinely think he was /ourguy/?
i just think he wouldn't have bent over as easily as Jeff did
I doubt Ryan would have allowed Jeff to tell half the audience to fuck off over a prostitute that works at Nintendo, for example
>>
>>382494310
And who hired Patrick? Ryan. I'm not hating on him, though. I liked Ryan and I still like Jeff. They're based.
>>
>>382493087
>E3 2008 Ryan says Soul Calibur IV objectifies women
When did SC not objectify women?
>>
>>382494101
SJW it has been tainted, by cringy kekistan LARPers and I really do not want to sound like Carl of a cuck(that fake laugh makes me want to slap him).
>>
>>382494407
>Jeff to tell half the audience to fuck off over a prostitute that works at Nintendo, for example
This didn't happen.
>>
>>382494484
SJW is a mainstream word now anon, like the word "hipster". It'll probably get overused, like "hipster". It's why I referenced it as a "hipsterism".

It's not going away, it's not just internet autists anymore.
>>
>>382494507
he literally said "we don't want your money," anon
why are you neofags even here trying to stir shit up anyways
>>
>>382494618
Now you're confusing me. He said he didn't want who's money? Provide context.
>>
>>382494770
the podcast where they talked about allison rapp
i didn't cancel my subscription for no reason, I cancelled it because Jeff didn't want my money
>>
>>382494850
I cancelled partly out of the SJW shit but the content is just garbage these days. I barely watch it at all, including the premium shit off the doc.

only Demo Derby and Game Tapes matter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.