[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just beat JC Dentons game a couple days ago and was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Dxinvwar.jpg (33KB, 250x358px)
250px-Dxinvwar.jpg
33KB, 250x358px
I just beat JC Dentons game a couple days ago and was thinking about giving this game a whirl. I've heard this one was panned for being shit, but is that the case.
>>
It's not shit, it's just watered down. The stealth doesn't feel as broken as the original though.
>>
It's got a bad rep because it was one of the earliest examples of consolization. There was also no way they'd be able to live up to its predecessor.

Play it if you really liked Deus Ex and you absolutely need more.
>>
>>382493270
>>382493094
Is there a focus on philosophy with government in this game that was some what apparent in JC's game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc

I really liked these dialogs
>>
>>382493094
>The stealth doesn't feel as broken as the original though.
in what way was the originals stealth broken?

i liked invisible war but its not as good as the first one
>>
Not bad, not amazing. Worth playing if you like DE
>>
>>382493270
>It's got a bad rep because it was one of the earliest examples of consolization. There was also no way they'd be able to live up to its predecessor.
And yet /v/ loves Human Revolution. Really pickles the old watermelon. Or whatever.
>>
>>382493019

The consolization, and the casual aspects will hit you like a fucking wall at the beginning but if you keep with it the game ends up being decent. It has salvagable elements that make it worth playing through if you like DX, especially in the latter half.
>>
>>382493019
>keep getting drunk and buying or playing this game
>already refunded it once

its so bad. It's like if you had a food analogy but some faggot green texts the fact that you used a food analogy.
>>
>>382493528
>mfw communist denton

BASED
>>
File: Deu Ued.png (667KB, 640x838px) Image search: [Google]
Deu Ued.png
667KB, 640x838px
>>382493752
Yeah but HR actually plays well, has good sized levels, and has an art direction that isn't Saturday morning cartoon level dog shit.
>>
File: MZ9qRzqKRZuPtaBSasthYg.png (39KB, 511x249px) Image search: [Google]
MZ9qRzqKRZuPtaBSasthYg.png
39KB, 511x249px
>decide to play game since I just finished systemshock2

l-lmao?
>>
>>382497923
Whats the problem retard? it says its compatible
>>
>>382493540
>sneak up behind enemy
>hit in the back of the head with baton
>ouch!

Reload save

>sneak behind enemy
>hit in the back of the neck with baton
>ouch!

Reload save

>sneak up behind enemy again
>hit in the back of the head with baton
>*thump*

Same with that worthless prod.
>>
>>382497923
>leading edge 3D features
What. Deus Ex looked like shit even in 2000.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.