[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you read Youtube comments it seems tons of people think Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you read Youtube comments it seems tons of people think Crash Twinsanity is the best Crash game, just how? Anyone with good taste for games wouldn't think that abomination is the best Crash game or even a very good game in general. Even as a kid i hated it expect the first area of the game because you saw Crash's house
>>
>>382491014
>just how?
"people" born in the year 2000
>>
>>382491014
Twinsanity isn't that bad. It pales in comparison to the original 3 games, but after Wrath of Cortex it's miles ahead when it comes to post PS1 Crash games.

It gets more points for being original.
>>
>>382491271
Pretty much this. The sixth gen of consoles is when many of the average youtube poster first got into gaming, so they look back at even the shitty GC/PS2 era games fondly while resenting anything older that they never played.
>>
>>382491409
I think all Crash games after Crash Bash sucked, Nitro Kart was the only decent one and even that was ruined by the terrible new boss characters
>>
>>382491014
It was rushed but not terrible and doesnt beat the trilogy by all means but it blows wrath of cortex and every other game made by universal out of the water.

Same company made crash tagteam and that had a more realized platforming.
>>
>>382493007
That was radical
>>
Best track coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIxM1-XPza4
>>
>>382491271
Yeah this. Most of those YT comments claim it was the first Crash game so it's definitely a younger generation.

>>382495517
Wrong my dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RHIojoD3U
>>
Twinsanity as a platformer is horrible. The free camera means level design can't be as tight as it was. Also the goddamn music makes me want to strangle someone.
>>
People are actually trying to meme Titans being a decent game now when it was mediocre even disregarding the redesigns
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.