[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hard mode that isn't that hard >expecting millions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>hard mode that isn't that hard
>expecting millions to replay a 100 hour game a month or two after they finish it
>giving the option to fully unleash the master sword after most have already completed the game
>a map that shows where you have been when you already know you've exhausted every inch of the map

Is this Nintendo's worst dlc?
>>
All dlc is bad
>>
I'll just wait for the second half of the DLC to release
>>
>>382481792
The only bad thing thus far is how unnecessarily difficult the Trial of the Sword is. JUST LET ME POWER UP THE FUCKING SWORD ALREADY INSTEAD OF MAKING ME REDO THE SAME 15 ROOMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I DIED.
>>
>>382482652
>implying it will be any better
>>
>>382481792
>promote game with comparisons to the first Zelda, promising open ended exploration with a similar emphasis on problem solving
>it's just a sandbox where you climb everywhere
That's the much bigger issue here.
>>
Pro tip: this DLC is for people who either haven't finished the game or enjoy it well enough to start another file. Just because you rushed through the game with no self restraint doesn't mean everyone has.
>>
>>382484108
>Climbing everywhere requires preparation and resource gathering
>No problems to be solved there
Nice bait, got me
>>
>>382484108
>Press A to catch some bugs that are the only object of interest along an otherwise featureless path
>Suppress your desire to make actual progress to find a cooking pot so you can make some potions that make the game playable
>Spend five minutes realtime holding up watching anime sweat beads come out of Link's head
That's problem solving like having to replan your route to work because the subway station's closed is problem solving
>>
File: 1492490985767.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492490985767.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Been exploring again since DLC and was wondering if the area Zelda smiles in the true ending, can it be found on the map?
>>
>>382484138
>rushed through.

I played over 100 hours before I finished it
>>
>>382484108
Yes
>>
>>382482704
people died in those...? You get tons of fairies and even some hearty stuff.
>>
>>382484138
why would anyone who hasn't finished the game start another file retard?
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (111KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
111KB, 700x913px
>>382481792
>>
>>382488936
I think you need to change it to 'seconds'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.