[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normal difficulty might as well be Very Easy >Hard might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Normal difficulty might as well be Very Easy
>Hard might as well be Nightmare/Impossible mode

What fresh hell is this
>>
>>382480690
"I want to play on hard"
"Waa this is hard"

I don't know what you were expecting.
>>
>>382480930
He wanted to play on medium but it plays like very easy
>>
>>382480930
the point is theres no "medium"

>>382481295
exactly
>>
>>382480690

lol git gud shitter
>>
>>382480690
2B makes me only play on hard difficulty
>>
File: img000011.jpg (39KB, 416x279px) Image search: [Google]
img000011.jpg
39KB, 416x279px
>>382480930
Honestly hard is pretty much bs and meant to be the NG+ choice, and this is coming from someone who played his first playthrough all on hard. Especially the intro sequence which you need to restart completely if you die is awful, if I hadn't learned the whole thing in the demo I'd have taken much longer getting through it.
>>
>>382482894

>not "2B only makes me play Hard on mode

fucking secondary's
>>
>>382482908

You should play the intro on Normal. There's nothing special for playing the game on Hard, and because starting over from the beginning is a complete waste of time, I always play the intro on Normal before bumping up the difficulty.
>>
File: don't get hit.png (516KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
don't get hit.png
516KB, 984x720px
>>382480690
>he has trouble with hard
is this your first action game?
>>
File: top quark 2.jpg (7KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
top quark 2.jpg
7KB, 206x196px
>tfw you play on the hardest dificulty and then switch on very easy
>holy fuck this is so fucken ez
every game in particular
>>
>>382483256
some of the enemies later on are complete bullshit and just one shot you
>>
>>382483460

Just don't get hit then
>>
>>382480690
>on very hard her ass has more complex physics

why doesn't it do this
>>
>>382483831

Too many people would get distracted and it would become impossible
>>
>>382483181
Seriously, the hardest part of the damn game is the into. I still played on hard because theres no lock on, figured thats how it was meant to be played./
>>
>>382484307

It really is. I'm sure there are at least a thousand people who dropped the game on the intro because they kept dying and didn't like the total reset.

Taro is a madman
>>
>>382484468
When you make art you cant appease every casual shitter
>>
Im about to buy automata on steam
That ps4 demo is part of the game, or an exclusive part?
>>
>>382485456
The PS4 demo is part of the intro, specifically the part after 2B crashlands into the LZ.
>>
Nerf yourself by not installing chips and don't do any side missions.
Although those side missions are really crucial to the plot, so you're fucked, OP.
>>
>>382480690
Hard is only hard at the start, then you get the chips and steamroll shit
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Hard%20might%20as%20well%20be%20Nightmare/
Will this become a new bait
>>
>>382480690
Feels awesome to win and the music and being on edge is euphoric. Also balls seem to move faster when hard ;)
>>
>>382487196

No. A guy making the same thread a couple times is not bait, as badly as your peabrain might want
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.