[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing p5 on hard mode >Regular shadow has a elemental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (107KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_5_cover_art.jpg
107KB, 250x354px
>playing p5 on hard mode
>Regular shadow has a elemental attack that hits all the party
>knocks one down and puts rest to 25% health from full health
>Lol he has another turn now and uses it again
>Joker dies have to restart from 30 minutes ago
Happens every couple times you face an enemy since most of the time he just attacks after using his spell but every couple of times uses it twice which is impossible to survive even if everyone is at full health. Literally battle system is based around rng instead of skill since it all depends if the ai wants to spam his spell or not.

How the fuck is this fair, it's fucking bullshit. It's just not fun and making combat a chore.
>>
File: 1459897604899.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459897604899.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Get a Persona that absorbs it you fucking idiot
>>
get better personas
hit weaknesses
git gud

>being bad at dating sim
lol
>>
need a pokemon with reflect/immune elements appearing in current dungeon.
>>
>>382480591
Get fucking good retard. Persona is the easiest SMT game anyway.
>>
>>382480708
Well I did actually the shit that keeps fucking me is mabufu and I have an ice persona equiped so even if I don't die my party does and then I don't have the manpower to take down the shadows anymore
>>
File: 1480098909404.jpg (18KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1480098909404.jpg
18KB, 448x336px
>>382480945

use a Marakutarakaja or something like that

guard if you know the enemy is about to one shot you
>>
>>382480591
>be random shadow
>bunch of cosplaying teen fags show up and gang up on me and buds
>fag uses elemental attack that hits my weakness
>get another turn and batton passes to homo friend
>he hits my friend's weakness
>rise and repeat until all of us are down
>all-out attack
>all this happens in one turn

Fucking wow.
>>
>>382481345
Perhaps more use of guard is the correct move.
This is my first jrpg
>>
>>382481661
You tell him, Frank.
>>
>>382481745
guarding is incredibly useful in these games because it lets you avoid being knocked down and avoid status ailments.
>>
How the fuck are you not sweeping shadows that they actually have a chance to attack? This is an pseudo sneaking game where you either ambush the enemy and kill them before they have the chance to do anything, or they fuck you up, especially on Hard.
>>
>play game on hard mode
>it's actually hard

wow
>>
you obviously should know the weaknesses from prior Persona/SMT games. I mean, why else would you be playing on hard mode?
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (38KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
38KB, 400x240px
>>382480591
i'd like seeing you try SMT on hard lol
>>
>playing Persona for any reason other than the story

Nigga...
>>
>>382482885
I wish Dagda was my persona and not a cheap version of Lupin the 3rd.
>>
>>382482885
P5 isn't that hard though, it's just sometimes I get my entire party crit down on an easy enemy group I've killed 10 times before due to rng and Its annoying.

Also I played nocturne and it was not that difficult
>>
>>382483641
Arsene looks infinitely better than Dagda though.
>>
>>382484503
Arsene is a bitch and gives shit advice compared to Dagda.
>>
>>382480591
Did you know there's a difficulty right below hard? it's called normal. Try it out sometime, or git gud
>>
play on easy like me and just enjoy the riiiiiiide
>>
File: WVW69jpkc7EO1XT8qh.jpg (22KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jpkc7EO1XT8qh.jpg
22KB, 320x192px
>>382484503
dagdaddy is a badass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.