[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play the new crash bandicoot yet? I'm having issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Anyone play the new crash bandicoot yet? I'm having issues with some of the game mechanics and was wondering if anyone else was too.
>>
Honestly the first crash sucks dick, just skip it.
2 is fine and 3 is good.
Also did they fuck the jumping or something? I don't remember fucking up so many jumps by literally a pixel what the fuck?
That's my thoughts on it.
>>
>>382478492
The turtle on the bridges of Crash 1 seem more slippery.
>>
crouch jumping is fucked.
the rope trick in the bridge levels is fucked too, if you run straight crash jusr falls through it randomly
>>
I'm glad I am not the only one then
>>
File: 578977845345457.jpg (183KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
578977845345457.jpg
183KB, 700x700px
>>
>>382478492
>>382478674

Is the first game still ass? or did the new stuff fix it up?
>>
>>382480857
It was ass THEN it's sure as hell ass NOW
>>
>>382480857
The first game was only ass because of the shitty old controls, but that's gone now, there's nothing ass about it. Unless you consider the fact that it's the hardest of the 3 ass.
>>
>>382480857
When going for the clear gems, you no longer have to worry about dying and losing boxes. The only levels you have to beat perfectly with all boxes and no deaths are the ones with color gems. You can freely "die" all you want in the bonus stages too since you can retry them and it doesn't ruin a "no-death" run for a colored gem.
>>
>>382480849
eww nigger gtfo
>>
>>382480849
kek
>>
File: help.png (138KB, 403x340px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
138KB, 403x340px
>>382480979
the first isnt that bad
but i dont get how the fuck people are doing plat platinums on speedruns
my best score was blue play and nothing else kek
>>
>>382480849
Fuck off weeb.
>>
god damn high road turtle section
I CAN'T GET IT
any tips or tricks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.