[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought this about a year ago and played for about 20 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rune_Factory_4.jpg (113KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
Rune_Factory_4.jpg
113KB, 640x569px
I bought this about a year ago and played for about 20 minutes before getting bored and completely forgetting it exists. Does it get better or do I just have shit taste?
>>
>>382475031
Jeez only twenty minutes in. So you gave up during the tutorial. Gg genius.
The game has tons of content so yeah it gets better
>>
>>382475031
It gets better. The game starts a bit slow but after you find the second townsperson the pace picks up.

Also, be aware one of the persons in town will stay on the third level of affection until a later part in the game.
>>
>>382475031
Your taste just isn't shit enough.
>>
>>382476142
20 minutes was a bit of an exaggeration I think I got to the point where I had to start farming shit
>>
>>382476142
>20 min
You can easily put 600x more minutes into that game.

It does get more fun. Although, I will say that I did kind of drop it partway through act 3 because I was tired of the grind. Maybe I'm not one to talk.
>>
>>382475031

> I have ADHD is this game bad?
>>
>>382475031
I pickes up Story of Seasons and had the same reaction. I haven't even made it through my first year and I've had it for 2 or 3 years now. I think I'm in the first week of winter. I like HM: A Wonderful Life more.
>>
File: 1498693595845.png (136KB, 466x486px) Image search: [Google]
1498693595845.png
136KB, 466x486px
>>382476552
All the shit it takes to get through act 3 made me drop it but I had fun up to that point. By then you hit the exp curve which makes it hard to level up and Rune Prana is a big jump in difficulty from the previous dungeon. I just got a high level weapon from Sharance Maze and cheesed everything.
>>
>>382477324
>All the shit it takes to get through act 3 made me drop it but I had fun up to that point
I certainly did have fun up to that point. My issue is that the need to grind became too great for me to continue and I didn't feel like making uber weapons and armor with rare minerals you have to find in some dank cave somewhere.
>>
>>382476470
What the fuck dude? That's exactly where the game begins and what the game is known for you shithead.
How stupid are you? Just fucking kill yourself. Inform yourself beforehand about a game and don't just play the tutorial and say the game is shit.
Gosh how do people like you even exist.
>>
File: 57264293_p0.jpg (990KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
57264293_p0.jpg
990KB, 1800x2000px
>>382476603
I have ADHD and I love Rune Factory.
PLZ don't stereotype.

Xiao-Pai best girl.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.