[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Pillars of Eternity, the best game released in 2015 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12

File: New_Logo.jpg (60KB, 915x585px) Image search: [Google]
New_Logo.jpg
60KB, 915x585px
This is Pillars of Eternity, the best game released in 2015 and the best RPG released this decade. Say something nice about it.
>>
It has big lore.
>>
I wouldn't go that far but I enjoyed it.
Durance, Zahua and Edér are pretty great party members.
>>
i like it so far though i think i want to start over with a cipher. does the minor threat passive from the orlan racial work with the phantom foe power?
>>
>>382473701
Sup Josh, how is your shitty game coming about without Chris?
>>
For some reason I really like Thaos, he kept me going during the low points, especially during the boring Forest City part.
>>
>>382474093
Yep
>>
Do enemies respawn when you leave an area?
>>
>>382474121
Pretty good motivation and backstory, cool design, great voice acting and dialogue. I liked him more than Irenicus or Saverok. He was way under-used, I thought.
>>
>>382473701
So is how obscure a game is directly tied to how good it is?
When did hipsters take over /v/?
>>
>>382474381
No
So, yes, you can just go to the inn grab more camp supplies if you want, you dirty cheeser
>>
>>382474538
Pillars of Eternity is really not that obscure at all. One of the highest funded Kickstarter video games with a 89 score on Metacritic (71 reviews) and a million copies sold. It's about as popular as indie games can get.
>>
File: Divinity_Original_Sin_cover.png (210KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
Divinity_Original_Sin_cover.png
210KB, 280x375px
>>382473701

>best RPG released this decade

no tho
>>
>>382474093
I did my first play through as a cipher. It's pretty fun desu.

I'm glad as well because grieving mother is a very nothing character to me.

>>382474097
Liking Avellone after BEAR AND BULL, BEAR AND BULL.

I think they'll be fine anon.
>>
>>382474747
>Minecraft
>Not indie
>>
>>382475013
Great combat system, shit everything else. A RPG with a story and writing that can be summed up with "*Holds up spork* l3 PeNgU1N oF d00m" is inherently not a good RPG.
>>
>>382475018
Grieving Mother was indeed pretty one-note and people that praise her and then say that every other companion in the game sucked are Avellone fanboys very easy to see through.
Durance was pretty good, though.
>>
File: underrail.jpg (70KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
underrail.jpg
70KB, 460x215px
>>382473701
>the best RPG released this decade
But that's not Underrail.
>>
File: demonmanwithquestionmarks.png (140KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
demonmanwithquestionmarks.png
140KB, 400x294px
>>382475119

>A RPG with a story and writing that can be summed up with "*Holds up spork* l3 PeNgU1N oF d00m"

I don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
>>382475042
Not anymore :^)
>>
>>382475439
Lurk more, then. Not my problem.
>>
>>382475210
Yeah, Durance was pretty great.

I also heard he got really pissed because he wrote too much shit for them both and they had to cut a lot of it.
>>
>>382475852
There was a lot more backstory uniting them. It got cut so that they felt more in tune with the other companions.

Personally, I'm glad. Grieving Mother was already excessive as it was.
>>
>>382475783

I know about your ebic meme reference us oldfags eh cockmongler longcat, I'm just asking how it relates to Div OS.

I can't think of any SO RANDUMB XD bits of the main story, unless you're really gonna pull shit like the elemental statue showing you the credits if you ask him how your journey ends.
>>
>>382476682
>I don't even know what you're trying to say
>He actually does know what I'm trying to say
Yeah, this level of intellect is about right for an Original Sin fan
>>
PoE was really fucking boring to me, i got to the point where i had to get to some Elven Forest bullshit for Palugena and i couldn't take it anymore, in higher difficulties (Because on lower ones you just have to sit and watch), its a tank a spank battle that goes on and on.

Sure the lore is interesting and all but if your only way of storytelling is words everywhere with a shit combat system then no thanks, i rather just read a book.
>>
>>382476991

I'm sorry your attempt to act like an elite oldfag was spoiled friend. And it's very clear you don't like the game (for the record though, I really enjoyed PoE).

Now if you'll just tell me how the story in any relates to teh penguin of d00m, I'll be on my way.
>>
>>382477167
I wouldn't have acted like an oldfag if you didn't tell me you didn't understand what I was saying (despite the fact you actually did). The writing is meme tier, is what I'm getting at. The humor is constant and cringe-worthy.
>>
>>382474465
>I liked him more than Irenicus

what is going on with you, man?
>>
>>382477448
He has a great voice actor and absolutely nothing else to him. Very overrated.
>>
>>382477343
trolled
>>
>>382477343

I can't remember there being too much humor in the main story, do you have any notable examples?

There was a fair bit in the side quests, like the statues I was talking about or the skeleton wondering if his soul is in his skull, but I'm really drawing a blank on the main story. And side quests being humorous (although, apparently not to your taste) isn't the end of the world in my opinion, but that's just like, my opinion, man.
>>
>>382477343
To add to this, when it isn't attempting to be self-awaringly "witty", it's the most generic shit imaginable
>AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS
>>
>>382478270
AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS is pretty accurate for both the Caed Nua quest and the entire White March. So, you know. Meanwhile the main quest was basically just Baldur's Gate with "iron" crossed out and replaced with "souls".
>>
>>382478270
Is not what the story is about, is more like how interesting your storytelling is, and Pillars has a terrible way to deliver it

There are more ways to tell stories other than having the player sit through exposition after exposition, i mean, can't you fucking program a cutscene somewhere?
>>
>>382473701
I can't decide, Aumua or human?

Aumua seem neat, but they have shit portraits
>>
i got bored a bit into twin elms and never finished it
didnt really like the setting or the story
>>
>>382479015
Human, of course.
To be fair, though, you can go look up for custom Aumua portraits on the internet. There are a few good ones.
>>
>>382479186
I'm only seeing stuff for female characters. What makes me angry is that the best portrait has a beard and Aumua can't even pick facial hair. Complete bullshit.
>>
File: male_aumaua_d1_dread_lg.png (107KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
male_aumaua_d1_dread_lg.png
107KB, 210x330px
>>382479840
Google shows some stuff. I like this one, for example
>>
I like it.

Did what it set out to do, which is pretty much a BG1 reskin.

I liked the addition of early firearms. People seem to forget that firearms were around in Medieval times, which D&D and all its knockoffs use for the overall time period of tech and society.
>>
>>382480567
This might come as a surprise if you don't know D&D, but it actually has firearms.
>>
>>382481395
Yeah Gnomes use it. But creating blackpowder is secret tech guarded by Gond priests so it's not popular.
>>
File: Rustle-mania.jpg (109KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
Rustle-mania.jpg
109KB, 960x718px
>>382473701
>best game released in 2015 and the best RPG released this decade

I enjoyed it, it was a nice change of pace to do a isometric RPG since I haven't seen anything like that since the actual 90's

but that said, it was boring. The characters were a big fat pile of dog shit and the story was incredibly lackluster.

It wasn't as good as Baldur's Gate.
>>
>>382481765
I think it's inferior to BG 2 but superior to BG 1. Early D&D combat is no fun allowed.
>>
>>382481395

The Forgotten Realms games based on it didn't have them in it.
>>
>>382481765
I hate new RPGs trying to be the next Bauldr's Gate.

Jesus Christ just let go of that god awful combat system. Fallout's 1 and 2 combat system is better by a fucking longshot
>>
>>382483121
You speak as if there's a swarm of them. There's Pillars of Eternity and Staglands. Turn Based shit is much, much, much, much more common.
>>
I keep restarting an hour in because I can't make up my mind about what I want to play. Mechanically I like wizard and priest the best, but they feel redundant with Aloth and Durance who are in turn far too cool to not use.
>>
>>382483891
aloth is a fag
>>
>>382483097
Firearms are more of a Greyhawk thing, so it's understandable that the FR games didn't have it. But Greyhawk is THE D&D setting, or at least used to be for most of the game's history.
>>
File: TelenceTDArby.png (325KB, 354x480px) Image search: [Google]
TelenceTDArby.png
325KB, 354x480px
>>382477615
I dunno, I prefer Irenicus cause his plan was very simple.

Where as Thaos was fuckin retarded
>"Thaos!! Why are you evil?!"
>Thaos: I already told you lol :^)
>"Oh... you did... my mistake."

10/10 writing.
>>
>>382473701

It's not even good, what is all the hype about?
It has a boring story which pretty much already disqualifies it but a fun combat system would make it worth a playthrough but you won't find it there either.
So what is it?
>>
i like tyranny better desu
>>
>>382484052
I didn't like Tyranny, but I really didn't like PoE, so I guess I agree with you.
>>
>>382484052
the combat and character stats didn't click with me, and the setting felt too grim
>>
>>382483980
You're a coxfither
>>
>>382483998
It was more like

>"Thaos!!"
>"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"
>"Heal me nao."
>"Wut?"

5 hours later

>"Thaos!!"
>"Seriously, why the fuck do you keep chasing me? What the actual fuck do you expect me to do?"
>"Why are you evil?!"
>"I already told you lol :^)"
>"Oh... you did... my mistake."
>>
>>382473701

I loved it, still haven't played White March though.
>>
>>382483891
Go Monk. Best class. Hilariously overpowered.
>>
>>382484696
kek
>>
>>382474121
The guy has like 15 minutes of screentime in a 50 hours game though
>>
>>382483891
Cipher. they're a pretty fun class imo and the grieving mother, the only cipher the game gives you is kind of shit storywise.
>>
>>382476991
>hurr no fun allowed in muh serious RPGs
if you can't enjoy it, then that's your problem
>>
What are the good party members? I'm still doing stuff around the first town still (just finished the dungeon). I'm playing as a paladin and I made a priest, but I don't know if I should make anymore.
>>
>>382484847
Not quite as OP as min maxed Ranger with Stormcaller
>>
>>382485663
Not him but my problem with cipher and chanter is that once you unlock high tier spells there's little reason to use the lower tier one ever again so you just spam the same overpowered few
>>
>doing endless path
>fighting a group of not-dryad and beetles
>suddenly shades spawn in my back line out of nowhere
Nah man fuck this
>>
>>382485663

Every build I see for them revolve around muskets. Are they viable with other weapons?
>>
>>382485824
Every class is represented in the NPCs. SOme are farther away than others.

You probably want a few tanks (fighter, paladin are easier, monk and chanter work if you know how to play them) a few caster (priest is best supports, wizard got the best debuffs with some good damage spells, Druid got best damage spell with a bit of support/heal and cipher does good dps with weapons and good cc/dmg with cipher abilities

Then you probably want some damage dealers.
Barb, Monk, Ranger, Rogue. are the obviouschoice, each one with niches. All 4 do massive damage if well used

My usual party is Fighter/Paladin, Chanter Priest Mage then either Cipher or Druid, and Rogue or Monk or Barb or Ranger
>>
>>382486267
Pretty much everything is viable as long as you don't solo potd
>>
>>382486267
Yes. Blunderbuss cipher was the norm back then, but now pretty much every weapon works. Do be aware that the game got patched a lot, and much of the guides are on outdated info. Melee Cipher does very good damage at the risk of being VERY squishy, while ranged does slightly less but is generally safe
>>
>>382483998
>>382484696
>>382485350
Thaos plan is to power up Woedica so that she gets more power to keep the gods as a secret. And he had told him already in an entirely different lifetime. Thousands of lifetimes before, in fact.
>>
>>382473701
why do PoE fans go apeshit when someone mentions lag-spikes
>>
File: 1489331228486.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1489331228486.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>tfw reading about attack speed
I'm too dumb for this
>>
>>382486742
>lag spikes
>in a single player game

Anon, you're a retard.
>>
>>382486267
I went personally with one who switched between a blunderbuss and warhammer and it worked fine for me. As >>382485882 said though I did fine myself using less of my old ability's as I leveled up.
>>
>>382486821
i got 500 hours and i'm still never sure when i've got enough.

I wish some1 would do a calculator for it
>>
>>382486304

Like I said I'm playing a paladin. I got Aloth and Eder, and I made a priest. I just want to know who the worthwhile party members are so I know if I need to make more
>>
>the gods aren't real lmao
>oh you're a cleric receiving divine powers from the gods?
>lol nope they're just super powerful beings able to grant miracles, but they aren't gods ;^)
>>
>>382486715
That's why they tried to follow it up with a more personal question:

>S-so you lied to me when I was recruited? ;_;

But then it turns out this question was answered too. You are stalking the guy because you are literally having daddy issues.
>>
>>382486885
Both the cipher and Chanter lvl 2 paralyse keep beign EXTREMELY usefull throughout, but yeah soem powers fall off with time. But it's to be expected.

Some spells are still amazing even at 16, like faith armor, blessingconsecrated ground, eldritch aim, blackened sight etc etc
>>
>>382484052
I very strongly disagree with you. Tyranny is such a waste of such a good concept. Terrible writing and combat, too.
>>
>>382486945
Every party member is good enough to play the whole game.
Also, there a priest real nearby, and it's one of the better character (storywise and with banter). Every class but Rogue, Barbarian and Monk is there early on. Those 3 are in White March
>>
>>382485824
I only made about 3, and used them for missions you occasionally get to send party members on.
>>
>>382487057
You're a retard. Being artificial doesn't make the gods unreal or not gods. They're embodiments and governors of the aspects they represent. Also, priest powers never came from the gods. Their faith lets them channel the power of their own souls. It's in the fucking class description.
>>
>>382487113
I found that eyestrike for ciphers was pretty useful even later in the game. Some like soul shock I barely ever used.

Amplified wave is powerful as fuck though. I mainly was using that and ringleader by the end.
>>
>>382487057
Gods might be hilariously powerfull and control their part of the world, but if they are constructed do they have the ''moral'' part?

If a wizard was to get so powerfull as to control 1 aspect of the world, would it mean that everything he decides about it is right?
The gods were creasted by the Engwithian to stop the incessant religious wars they had going on, by imposing (by creating) their own gods and putting them at the top.
>>
>>382487703
>If a wizard was to get so powerfull as to control 1 aspect of the world, would it mean that everything he decides about it is right?

It doesn't matter if it's right or not, the only thing that matters is that he does.
>>
>>382484843
It's great content. On par with the best the main game has to offer.
>>
>>382485824
Honestly, you shouldn't bother creating party members if you intend to use real companions. You're getting Durance soon enough, for example. He's a great priest and a great character.
>>
>>382473701
Grimrock 2 was better.
>>
My only complaint about PoE is the world is a bit bland. Love everything else about it.
>>
File: 265px-Kana-rua-portrait.jpg (33KB, 265x416px) Image search: [Google]
265px-Kana-rua-portrait.jpg
33KB, 265x416px
>There are people out there who think he is a bad companion
>>
I liked divinity original sins GamePlay a lot more but the British humor killed that game for me
>>
>>382485797
*holds spork*
>>
>>382485882
I'm not an expert on the game, but I heard the exact opposite criticism. Some anon told me that you should always use the "weakest" abilities.
>>
>>382486742
The fuck are you talking about? Lag spikes?

Are you confusing this with the other PoE that is the Diablo clone?
>>
>>382487090
Yeah, basically. He fooled you into killing your love for the sake of hiding the truth about the gods and your soul has been waiting for its revenge on this act for millenia.
>>
>>382487892
But at that point, knowing that you are now controlled by an extremely powerful wizard who used to be a normal human being just like you, wouldn't you like to maybe do some research in magic without getting killed for it? I know I would. Especially if it turns out this "god" is not omniscient after all.
>>
>>382489643
I hate him 10% for the bullshit happy go lucky persona, 10% for that shit eating grin and 80% for the annoying voice actor and awful lines

>HELLO?
>>
>>382489708
i didn't realise how important good writing and lore and setting are to my enjoyment of an rpg before playing divinity original sin. by all rights i should love it simply for the gameplay but the tone and writing and world are like poison to me that actively killed my enjoyment. i feel like i can put up with quite medicore gameplay if i'm enjoying the world that the game sets out to build.
>>
>>382490672
>Iovara
>love

Im-fucking-plying.
>>
What skills are best for the player character to level up? And what's a good difficulty level for a cRPG fan? I assume POTD is too hard if you're unfamiliar with the games systems and whatnot.
>>
>>382490672
>Love

Nah man, for me she was my ex who broke my heart and turned on her because I couldn't forgive her.

I actually like how it let you decide what your relationship was with her, such as sister, acquaintance or complete stranger.
>>
>>382491309
Honestly, Normal is about right. Hard if you're feeling adventurous. As you said, POTD requires studying up a lot on the game's systems.
>>
>>382491309
Survival and Lore
>>
>>382490906
Plus, the encounters got a bit repetitive. Doesn't matter how good your combat system if you start doing the same thing over and over and over again. That, along with the poor writing and story really took all my drive to finish Divinity. Then again, I've never been a big fan of the series.
>>
>>382490672
>>382491034
>>382491317
>Not having Iovara be your teacher
>>
>>382491781
yeah i feel like the encounter design in pillars was kind of lacking, especially when combat became unrewarding after a point. but at least white march made encounters much MUCH more interesting
>>
>>382473701
It's basically garbage. It can't even lick the boots of Baldur's Gate 2. The fact that they had to dispatch so many patches should say something of its original quality. Not that anyone can fix what's wrong with this game at its core.
>>
>>382490791
Who gives a king right to rule? Who decides if you have any right to question it?

The wizard in your scenario was a winner by the virtue of being the first. Call him a god or a king, it doesn't make any difference, he is the ultimate authority. Can he enforce his rule and the ban on magic? Then that's that. If you pull it off anyway and usurp him? Good for you. Enjoy your godhood.
>>
reckon the tyranny expansion/dlc will make the game complete? i'm honestly surprised it is getting support after that paradox guy saying it underperformed badly (although paradox have recently become very fucking greedy so i'm kind of wondering whether that guy was telling the truth)
>>
>>382491940
>pack of ogre
>pack of Lagufaeth
>pack of ooze
>pack of blight
I don't see it
>>
>>382488993

I was getting beat up and didn't know when I was going to get another person
>>
>>382492115
>Who gives a king right to rule?
God(s)
>>
>>382491864
I preferred the idea of my dude getting the women he had loved killed before realising she was right all along, and being completely devastated from that.
>>
>>382492123
Anyone tried that dlc that's out now? Suppose to add new events, banter and quests I think.

Was it any good? Worth the price?
>>
>>382491309
Normal for first playthrough, Hard or PoTD for repeat playthroughs where you know what you're going up against. Though I found Normal difficulty in Pillars harder than Core Rules in BG1/2.
>>
>>382493106
I'm playing PoTd after a first playthrough on hard and I don't think I'll ever replay it that way, it make a lot of the tough fight a clusterfuck and trash mobs even more of a chore
>>
>>382491864

>Not having Iovara being some random chick you didn't really know and whom you betrayed for no real fucking reason
>>
File: 1471532629695.jpg (217KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471532629695.jpg
217KB, 717x960px
>tfw that incredible comfy feeling when resting at an special inn room that you paid premium price for after finishing a hard as fuck dungeon and your camp supplies ran out
>>
>>382492970

Tales from the tiers is expensive for what it adds, but the random events/banter were a welcome addition to a new playthrough.

Really hoping that the Bastard Tier DLC fleshes out Act 3 and adds on a lot more content.
>>
>>382473701
I don't like the endurance/health distinction, the camping mechanic, or the way every single class needs every single stat high to be good but there's also dialogue gated behind stat requirements so rather than feeling powerful you just wish you had higher might or whatever.

Limiting the amount of XP you give the player from combat but throwing in tons and tons of trash encounters that don't give any loot or XP is not fun. The combat shouldn't be the least fun part of an isometric rpg when it's not something like planesscape where you almost never have to engage in it.

Priests are too good, you're gimping yourself by not using one.

Spamming the low level debuff and CC spells is way more effective than using the fun high level spells.

Lots of the companions are kind of forgettable or just end up being walking plot exposition with no personality. The dwarf hunter lady is a bad mother and a shitty wife and I don't care about her dumb eskimo culture or hippie ptactices.

Still a good game. Play a Cipher, roll with Eder, Durance, and Grieving Mother and avoid as much fighting as you can. I'm hopeful for the sequel and multiclassing, maybe sawyer will relax his iron grip on """balance""" (read: everything being unsatisfying to use) and let me break the game so I can steamroll combat and just focus on story
>>
>>382493352
Yeah the amount of trash mobs are one of the reasons I'm playing on Normal
>>
That's not age of decadence
>>
>>382473701

It's one of the best games to play a monk in.

Mobile, great damage, good CC, and abilities that involve teleporting, sending people flying into walls or soaring into the air, and making people already dead.
>>
>>382491940
I was actually talking about Divinity there
>>
>>382491978
>The fact that they cared enough about the game to keep improving it even more after launch means they suck
kys
>>
>>382492115
Alright, so you agree with fighting the gods and questioning their rule?
>>
>>382492123
They already confirmed that it happens before the cliffhanger ending, so I don't care. I'm convinced that they're gonna try to milk DLC for Tyranny for the next two to three years. I'll buy the complete edition when it's all done.
>>
>>382492813
That's what I went with too. It was neat how you could build your own backstory as the game progressed. More RPGs should do that.
>>
>>382473701
It's almost as good as Skyrim
>>
File: fae.jpg (164KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
164KB, 1000x636px
>>382493408
>That inn in Twin Elms that was on top of a gigantic tree.
Shiiiiiit, it looked so comfy. I would love to sleep there.
>>
>>382494049
Age of Decadence is shit
>>
>>382495115
Sure. Ambition is a nice thing. Even better if you pull it off instead of ending up dead. But I don't agree with bitching and moaning about how it's all a lie and there are no gods.
>>
>>382494093
>That ability that lets you make two clones of yourself and increase the damage output by 200%
So fucking ridiculous. I'm excited to see what they come up with for max level Monk in Deadfire.
>>
>>382495201
This. They expect you to pay 7 bucks to just add random encounters in the overworld. Paradox are out of their mind. Plus, the base game wasn't very good to begin with.
>>
>>382495930
To be fair that's still arguably better than the previous DLC that for $5 added 20 portrait.
>>
>>382495607
An advanced A.I. controls the world. People that are born nowadays think that it always existed and that it is the world's progenitor and our creator. People who try to deny it and claim it was created by humans get killed. If you were among those people and found out the lie, wouldn't you be a bit pissed? Or, if not pissed, at least have the context with the god changed in a drastic way?
>>
>>382496070
Fucking Paradox. Shameless in their Jewing.
>>
>>382478680
Not so much for Caed Nua
Evils been awake for a fucklong time there, shit just keeps piling up from the bottom to kill people in the castle every so often.
>>
>>382496236
Not really, no. It's interesting information if you can do something with it, but otherwise it's just a government coming up with some justification for their rule, not exactly shocking.

However I never had any beef with the idea of kratocracies. At the end of the day the type of government matters little as long as it works, and matters even less if you can't do shit about it anyway. At that point divinity is just a matter of semantics.
>>
>>382473701
It has its moments but way too many flaws. Literal stepping stone to hopefully gr8 sequel
>>
>>382493595
Ah okay. Was wondering because I played tyranny before pillars, and tyranny was my first crpg so I have a bit of a soft spot for it, despite it's flaws. I prefer pillars much more though.
>>382495293
Yeah, it was neat how you could decide how your past life's back story and reason for joining, or your relationship with Iovara. Or how at the start of the game the temporary female party member (her name started with a C I think.) Would ask about your past, and you could flesh it out a bit more if you wanted, such as you were a teacher, a blacksmith or a spite before moving to the deerwood.
>>
>>382496762
I just think the context behind it is pretty relevant and there is a reason why the gods try to pretend to be the progenitors.
>>
>>382485587
They do hype him pretty heavily throughout the game, though.
>>
>>382498717
They wouldn't gain anything by being honest, nor would the world, because then they would have to use force they didn't need to before. On the other side, the world is not a hardcore theocracy, and the gods demand nothing from the average people who doesn't look for their help. So iovara's utter freak out and the shocked reactions fall flat. The religion is very much optional, there just aren't any alternative religions. Don't forget that there was no inquisition until she started her crusade.
>>
>>382499221
Not much comes out of it though.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.