[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You'll never guess whose name Izunia was."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>"You'll never guess whose name Izunia was."

What did he mean by this? Whose name was Izunia?
>>
Find out next year in FFXV's Season Pass #2 for $14.99!!! Preorder now to get the exclusive Cup Noodle Chocobo skin.
>>
>>382468482
The person who demonized him most likely.
>>
>>382468641
Cool, I will since I love FFXV.
>>
Wait for Episode Ardyn.
>>
>>382468641
t. never bought a season pass

That's not how it works, but I wouldn't mind supporting the game.
>>
>>382468482
Most mediocre game I've ever played, can't believe they even launched it in such a lackluster state
>>
It seems most likely that he meant that the Lucis family took over the Izunia family as royalty, since ardyn is a fallen king after all.
>>
someone post that piece of art of Ardyn literally being Jesus
>>
File: tumblr_ohhe9j8Bim1vrhk2qo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohhe9j8Bim1vrhk2qo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
>>382470382
>>
File: C1lMdCXUcAACMMA.jpg large.jpg (39KB, 626x535px) Image search: [Google]
C1lMdCXUcAACMMA.jpg large.jpg
39KB, 626x535px
>>382471603
>he just wanted to heal people and die a good savior
>>
>>382471603
thanks senpai

I hope y'all voted for Episode Ardyn
>>
>>382468482
The most popular theory states that Izunia was probably Noctis' ancestor and the one that "stole" Ardyn's throne after he was rejected by the Crystal, and disowned by the astrals (except for one) for being tainted by the Starscourge.
>>
>>382472802
Assuming there was someone who stole the throne. I think I read somewhere that Izunia was just a random name he took up, because he was always a Lucis Caelum, and not even necessarily the 1st Lucis Caelum either, but just the 1st one to be chosen by the crystal and that's what prompted a jealous king who didn't get chosen to demonize him.
>>
>>382468482
Nobody, its just english localization team fucked up, jp script didn't mention such things.
>>
>>382473527
The JP script says "i wonder who izunia is?"
>>
>>382472017
I'm more curious about the World of Ruin.
How is the world and its people after ten years of darkness and daemons?
>>
Why was FFXXV so bad?
>>
>>382474110
FFXV was good, don't know about FFXXV.
>>
>>382473984
find out in the "comrades" update.
>>
Have they said who's doing the music for episode Ignis yet?
>>
>>382474110
FFXV isn't bad, but unfortunately it didn't live up to his potential.
>>
>>382468482
>Buy DLC for a story driven game.
>Story content cut from the game.
>Buy.
Lewl.

Here's how I will play it, I wont, I wont even bother looking the shit up.
>Played game, beat it, got all I needed.
>You should buy the DLC anon.
Nah, ill save that money and buy a real game like Crash "im sold the fuck out everywhere" Bandicoot.
>>
>>382468482
Its litterally said in game.

Izunia is his alias, which is the name of his brother. That brother being the first of the Lucians which is what Ardyn was man to be.
>>
>tfw had most fun blowing everything up with Prompto and the bazooka
they need to add that to the main game
>>
>Shitting on FFXV
Reinforcement! FFXV-Kun, save us, we need you to save this thread!
>>
>>382478503
don't incite that fanatic
>>
File: kings-of-lucis.gif (2MB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
kings-of-lucis.gif
2MB, 540x280px
>>382478503
>>382479674
XV-kun... COME TO ME!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.