[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one reason why Nintendo can't just do Yoshi 3D. Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Name one reason why Nintendo can't just do Yoshi 3D. Just one.

They know everyone wants it, they know they can do it, they already put Yoshi in 3D Mario games just to cocktease. They can LITERALLY just do it, they have the proof of concept, but they just adamantly refuse to. Yoshi must stay 2D every game YYW and later must follow the same classic formula with different [x] gimmick.
>>
>>382457116
*YWW
>>
>>382457116
Because 2D works better, not everyone wants 3D and a lot of things just don't work well in 3D
>>
>They know everyone wants it
I certainly don't. Well it's not that I don't want it, but I don't see what the purpose of one is.

They've got 3D platforming covered with Mario, anyway.
>>
>>382457116
It wouldn't be fun in 3D
>>
>>382457116
because they don't want to be in competition with themselve so they assign IPs to different genres.
>>
Yoshi's only good game was Island so naturally they're just going to rehash that formula over and over. Kind of pointless to pour the resources into making an actual console seller starring Yoshi when they already have Mario. Best to just keep making insultingly easy platformers with the cute graphics meme. Not sure why Yoshi and Kirby are separate franchises at this point.
>>
I love how fucking boring Yoshi's part in the direct was.
>following the hype of PNG 4
>even fucking Kirby with his Wii rehash tried to be more 'exciting'
>>
Yoshi's only real standout gimmick is making and throwing eggs. That doesn't work as well in 3D, unless they make a Yoshi first person shooter. So good luck with that.
>>
Because the haha meme
>>
File: 1498077561615.png (127KB, 275x213px) Image search: [Google]
1498077561615.png
127KB, 275x213px
>>382457708
>Yoshi Prime
>>
File: 59328479237432.png (29KB, 506x384px) Image search: [Google]
59328479237432.png
29KB, 506x384px
>>382457260
>>382457308
>>382457409
>>382457510
Or because Nintendo are cheap and lazy Jews and it's easier and cheaper to make 2D games instead of industry-defining innovative 3D ones.
>>
just play 64 DS you flaming faggot
>>
>>382457865
I think you may have a bit of a Yoshi fixation.
>>
Honestly, at this point it may just be petty spite.

Wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>382457116
yoshi is cannonically 2 dimensional. he cannot exist in 3D space.
>>
The egg throwing mechanic would function like total ass in 3D.
>>
>>382457116
the yoshi games are with children in mind
>>
>>382458405

Not really. Just use a lock-on system, like in Metroid Prime.
>>
>>382457116
>They know everyone wants it, they know they can do it,
Don't you know by now? They also know they don't have to. And so they won't. Because they don't care. Except about money. As much as possible, for the least amount of possible work. Now get back in line, and enjoy your SNES Mini.
>>
Because nostalgiafags eat up 2D Yoshi
>OH! IT'S JUST LIKE MUH FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE YOSHI'S ISLAND
>OH WAIT IT WASN'T, THEY TRICKED ME!
>OwO What's this? A new 2D Yoshi game that looks like muh flawless masterpiece Yoshi's Island?
>>
>not knowing this thread is a falseflag made by a butthurt as fuck kirbyfag who cant accept the truth

>>382452327
>>382452327
>>382452327
>>
>>382459795
>I'm so bored I want people to hop into this unrelated thread and entertain me
Dude, go emulate something.
>>
Yoshi simulator with ultra realistic dragon skin and 4K graphics
>>
>>382457481
>>382457308
>Nintendo can't have two 3D platformers!
>What is Kirby's Epic Yarn, Yoshi's Woolly World?
>>
File: yoshi_sad_face.jpg (66KB, 842x949px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi_sad_face.jpg
66KB, 842x949px
>>382457116
Millions are waiting for the first proper Pokemon RPG on a console (for the last 20 years) so you better go back to the end of the line with your Yoshi
>>
I think everyone's forgetting Super Mario 64 DS. It literally had exactly that.
>>
>>382457116
>>They know everyone wants it
I find it hard to believe Yoshi even has a fanbase.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.