[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i picked this game on steam sale for 7 bucks. I was pleaseantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: black desert online_o.jpg (149KB, 1914x1052px) Image search: [Google]
black desert online_o.jpg
149KB, 1914x1052px
So i picked this game on steam sale for 7 bucks.

I was pleaseantly suprised how fun it is. The world feels alive and the combat is so fun i dont mind the grinding of mobs.

It does a bad job of explaining shit to you though.

what does /v/ think of this game?
>>
got bored by level 35

hadn't gotten a new outfit since level 7 or some shit
>>
>>382457034
I wanted to try it out, but hearing about that rootkit it phantom installs was a huge turnoff for me...
>>
>>382457034

The combat is fun, yup. But at higher levels the RNG can really be demotivating and the grind becomes obscene. Would be nice if there were more goals for grinding other than making yourself stronger. Would like to have other reasons to become stronger.
>>
>>382457034
The combat is pretty great. Wish they could have done more with it in order to make enemies actually engage with it instead of cleaving down giant waves of shitty enemies.

You then come of the horrific conclusion that this not only has an intense economy, but that it is also not a side gesture of the game, you bend your knee to the fucks who know how to run it and your conclusion will end up the same as mine. You cannot do shit if you're not rich in this game.
>>
Fun until you realize nothing but grinding mobs matters or has any impact on anything, your house decorating has no use becase you will never be in it as it is an abandoned feature and the "fun combat" is entirely pointless as the AI barely reacts to it anyways.
>>
>>382457034
There is no endgame other than even more grind
no raids or dungeons or anything
>>
>>382458057
Sounds like a good casual deterrent to me.
>>
>>382457034
I agree with you and I also agree with >>382457456

It was fun for a bit when I bought it a year ago, but getting back into it now that some friends picked it up in the sale, i just dunno. It doesn't feel like there's a whole lot to do for 3 or 4 people to do together other than grind, which they could probably do just as effectively solo.
>>
>>382458284
Can't you buy a boat together and sail the sea fishing and shit?
>>
>>382458173
>having no raids is a casual deterrent
I remember when raids were something that only 1% of an MMOs population ever got to see, and were literally the exact opposite of a casual deterrent.
>>
>>382457034
You'll get tired of it soon, it's fun for the first two weeks, sure.

Literally no end game, only ERP and cash shop are your friends.
>>
>>382458386
You can, but you'll be making less money if you share a boat. You'll need to make the trip back to sell fish 3-4 times as often, which means a smaller proportion of your time is spent fishing and you're not making as much money.
>>
File: 1461183082391.jpg (445KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461183082391.jpg
445KB, 684x1200px
>>382457034
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15iGKEphY1K
>>
>>382457034
I've just bought it/waiting to install now.

Is it true that there's no dungeons or PVP?
>>
>>382458715
theres no dungeons but theres ton of pvp
>>
>>382458173

>having no features except grinding to grind faster
>casual deterrent

Son sort yourself out
>>
>>382457034
It's fun for a few months.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.