[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go into the game blind, with no lurking beforehand >Sink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472416829022.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
1472416829022.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
>Go into the game blind, with no lurking beforehand

>Sink many hours into it, have tons of fun

>Finally decide to go on /v/ or forums to discuss it with others

>Realise that you don't understand most of what people are saying and their memes because you were playing the game the "wrong" way, e.g. without minmaxing. abusing the mecahnics etc.

EVERY TIME

What's it's name, /v/?
>>
Anything I've ever played.
I don't really care though.
>>
what. Every dumb inside joke from a game I've played is pretty recognizable if you've played the game. It's not like we're super inventive with our memes or anything. Play new vegas for an hour and EYE for 10 minutes and you get most of the jokes minus the ladykiller one
>>
>>382454264
>caring what /v/ has to say

Literally one in a hundred people here actually likes playing video games. About 35% of /v/ had never played any video game in their life. 15% are people who played a few games but never really got into it. Another 15% are people who enjoyed games at some point but don't anymore. Over 30% of /v/ are people who don't like video games but play overwatch or some other league of legends to fit in their social envoronment (dudebros). About 1% of /v/ played games for more than 5 years, knows older titles, enjoyed them and sometimes enjoy newer games too, and is literate in video games enough to be able to play games of most genres out of the box, as opposed to the rest who needs a visual tutorial to grasp the controls of your average first person shooter
>>
>>382454264
>play gta online
>go to /gtag/ to discuss game
>i've been playing the game wrong
>to play the game right i have to play as a transexual and spend hours taking in game selfies.
>also have to learn how to do a female voice
>>
It happened to me with darksiders 2.
Supposedly there are all the specific builds that work the best for each point in the game.
I just played it the way I felt like.
>>
>>382455278
>Another 15% are people who enjoyed games at some point but don't anymore.

I always felt like this is a majority on /v/ but maybe that's because I am that guy
But occasionally I can sink a few days in a new game and love it, then drop it and forget about it.
The point is, I'm not talking about caring what /v/ thinks, it's about that gap between individual experience and the community
>>
>>382454264

So you actually have fun playing games instead of tearing them apart and jamming the pieces up your ass to ensure no fun can ever take place like autists on /v/. Good on you?
>>
>>382454264
> Skyrim
> realize everyone else installs mods that gives their horses puffy vaginas and orc-rape mechanics
>>
>>382456119
I used to be an obsessive completionist, but then those adhd quirks became a living hell for me, so now I'm forcing myself to go in blind cause this is the only way to not go insane
>>
>>382454264
The whole total war series and Mountain blade.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.