[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*HUHs your path* That's all it takes for the Defias Pillager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Xv58Nhd.jpg (79KB, 453x634px) Image search: [Google]
Xv58Nhd.jpg
79KB, 453x634px
*HUHs your path*

That's all it takes for the Defias Pillager to send you to the graveyard with a 10% durability loss, tell me again why we shouldn't let all classes use guns?
>>
>>382447614
>1 HUH : you're fine
>2 HUHs : It's gonna be close
>3 or more HUHs : You have died, release to the nearest GY?
>>
>>382447994
Subtract 1 HUH if playing warrior or paladin
>>
>>382448687
>hammer of justice
retart
>>
File: Son_of_Arugal.jpg (9KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
Son_of_Arugal.jpg
9KB, 200x160px
HUH?

Pathetic...let me show you true terror
>>
>>382449067
Please, son of arugal had nothing on mor'ladim and stitches
>>
>>382448830
>Miss
>Miss
>low damage hit
>HoJ to stop the cast
>low damage hit
>Miss
>Heal
>Heal
>medium damage hit
>HoJ to stop the cast
>Resist
>Out of mana
>Dead
>>
File: 55488.jpg (17KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
55488.jpg
17KB, 300x224px
*unstealths behind u*

so ur the hero of azeroth huh
>>
File: defias_digger.jpg (8KB, 218x350px) Image search: [Google]
defias_digger.jpg
8KB, 218x350px
>*deaaughs your path*
>>
File: confused defias pillager.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
confused defias pillager.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>382449067
too bad nobody ever quested in silverpine over barrens
>>
*blocks your leveling progression*
>>
>>382449863
EEEUGH

OOUH!

ARRHH
>>
>>382449990
Except back then you had to do both to get to 20. Crossroads would at most get you to 15, and you couldnt do camp taurajo until around 18 because you couldnt pick up half the quests.
>>
>class you played
>favorite expansion

>Warlock
>TBC
>>
File: Npc_an_elite_gnoll_guard.png (465KB, 509x666px) Image search: [Google]
Npc_an_elite_gnoll_guard.png
465KB, 509x666px
>>382449067
>>
>>382450034
During the first few weeks of my military training, my commanding officer sent me to Hellfire Peninsula on a recon mission to scout for malicious fel orc activity. Simple enough task, I thought. Getting around was fairly easy. Being unseen was a breeze. Smiting angry creatures who got in my way was a cake walk . . . and then I encountered the Fel Reaver. Rawrararar!!

I’ll never forget the sound it made and how it pierced my eardrums just before a giant metallic foot stomped on me. Fortunately, it takes a lot more than a jerking pile of space junk to squash ol’ Payne, so with a few swings, it fel for good. See what I did thar?!

Several weeks later, while learning the ropes of battle strategy, I and several others from my company were sent into The Eye to confront the mechanical beast that Kael’thas summoned to guard his super-terrific palace of blood elfiness. It was no Fel Reaver, that’s for sure, and despite putting up a decent fight, it too couldn’t hold out against the mighty Payne and his comrades. My turn to rawrararar!!
>>
File: welcome bear.jpg (34KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
welcome bear.jpg
34KB, 300x238px
>>382447614
*bear noises*

>>382450291
the fuck are you talking about? i leveled a fuckton of alts during vanilla and i never had to go for silverpine, crossroads, ratchet, and the centaur quest from the lone bunker west of XR were plenty enough
>>
>>382450620
Ive leveled 4 toons on vanilla and tbc servers in the past year, and every single time I ended up having to go somewhere else for exp even after doing every single quest in my starting zone. Back then you had to hit almost every zone. Look at any vanilla/tbc leveling guide/video and they will tell you the same.
>>
>>382450804
sounds like you're leaving durotar/silverpine too early then
>>
>>382449796
Un'goro was so fun
>>
>>382450804
>Back then you had to hit almost every zone.
nice try privateserverfag except this doesn't actually kick in until level 30-35
you are shit and so are your leveling guides
>>
>>382450804
As an alliance player you can easily completely skip Loch Modan, Darkshore, and Wetlands
Never played Horde on Vanilla so I can't help you there
>>
File: 6a2.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>382450804
>private serverfag
>talks like he's an expert on vanilla
>using leveling guides/videos
>>
>>382449863
more work?
off i go then
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.