[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No game modes >No customization diversity like TTT2 >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: tekken-7-update.jpg (299KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
tekken-7-update.jpg
299KB, 1000x600px
>No game modes
>No customization diversity like TTT2
>No stable netcode
>No promised DLC in sight

Tell me you refunded this shit
>>
Superfluous shit that is used to pad out the game for casuals.

>No stable netcode

It's fine for me :')
>>
>>382441587
Netcode is fine, and they announced the schedule for DLC. First batch with outfits later this summer, new character in winter, and second character next spring/summer.
>>
I never bought it in the first place because of Denuvo.
>>
>>382441882

pirate it my man, harada's faggot development team doesn't deserve 1 cent. People waited fucking 2 years for an already released games because they are "polishing" it for consoles and we didn't get fucking shit after all this time, less content than any of the previous tekken games.
>>
>>382441882
Literal paranoia
>>
File: 1458787854921.png (516KB, 540x519px) Image search: [Google]
1458787854921.png
516KB, 540x519px
>that SFV fanboy who keeps telling everyone to refund T7
>>
>>382442176
Call me whatever you like, tell me honestly if you think the game was worth the price or the wait.
>>
>>382442025
>willingly installing software that will destroy your ssd, slow down your games, prevent mods, and lock you out of your games if the internet goes down

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>382441832
>new character in winter, and second character next spring/summer

Fucking hell that slowly? Is there like a 3 person skeleton crew handling the post launch of T7?
>>
casuals are this delusional

go play injustice, it was made for people like you who cant actually be bothered to learn and get good a fighting game so you can dick around in single player "AI" fights and feel good about yourself
>>
>>382441587
>look mom I made a bait thread haaHAA
>>
File: tekken5.jpg (44KB, 704x576px) Image search: [Google]
tekken5.jpg
44KB, 704x576px
What I don't get is how this game has been in development for four years yet still feels incomplete. How do you fuck that up? Tekken 5 was so much better in every way.
>>
>>382442597
Tekken 5 was the pinnacle of this franchise. They should have stopped making any more Tekken games after it.
>>
>Soul Calibur series was cut for this shit series
>>
>>382441989
>pirate it
"Bring it to PC and itll sell gangbusters", they said.
This is why you're never getting any Yakuza games
>>
File: tekken gook backdash spam.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
tekken gook backdash spam.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>382442572
>Tekkenbabby talking about casual
99% of all Tekken players are straight up button mashers because that's the only types its massive moves and roster brings, leaving only a select few gooks to actually master the game since you basically need to be an autistic gook to bother learning all the bullshit of Tekken.

It's made for casuals. Its hardcore base is as autistic as the Smash ones. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>382441587
>no customization diversity
what does that even mean?
>>
>>382442394
If the internet goes down I can't play Tekken anyway so who cares.

>destroy ssd
>slow down games

Myths
>>
>>382442779
It means its customization is lazy as fuck and consists of "lol so random" bullshit instead of actual in-depth customization like T6.

Hell even fucking Injustice has better customization now. Atleast they don't have the goofy shit.
>>
>Not playing Tekken 7
Don't you want to be like the genius gamer M?
>>
>>382442779
The game doesn't have diverse customization— The game doesn't have a lot of customization options like in TTT2.
>>
>>382442490
They're probably (hopefully) working on bringing back old characters too like Lei at the same time.
>>
>>382442314
Goddamn right I do. I play it every day and go to sleep thinking about tactics. I'm not defending T7's lack of content but if you bought it looking solely for customization or DLC after 3 weeks, then you were never into fighting games to begin with.
>>
>>382442734
Do you know how much skill it takes to do that? It's very impressive.
>>
>>382442734
Is it just me or did the original Souq look a lot better?
>>
>>382442942
The people "into" fighting games have no reason to play Tekken as there are infinitely more rewarding 2D games to master instead. Tekken is almost its own subgenre.
>>
>>382442779
It means everyone shares the same basic clothing options with maybe 5 unique ones for each character, if you're lucky.
>>
But the gameplay is the best in the entire series
Zero people actually like tekken force in any form
It has story, arcade, and treasure battle and good online.
I mean I can see why super baby casuals wouldn't like it because they go online and get two combos on them and die and then refuse to watch videos or practice the game.
>>
>>382442490
>I don't know how game development works

Even the Guilty Gear guys said it took them three months to make one character, and they're a company of some 150 people. I can't imagine capturing, rigging, animating, and doing frame data for a 3-D fighting game character.
>>
>>382443035
Most of the hardcore Tekken players like it because it's not 2D.
>>
>>382443035
This post 09er as fuck. Go away, 09er. Stop pretending you're into fighting games. You don't even know how to play any.
>>
>>382443035
Yeah man like uh.....and yeah can't forget....yeah!
GG is the only good 2D game right now and that's dead on PC and almost dead on console. KoF is dead, SFV is fucking awful, MVCI is going to be awful, skullgirls is shit and bad, BB is a worse GG, new DBZ game has potential to be big and good but it's not yet out
So tell me again what 2D game I should play over tekken which i guarantee has more intricacies and complexity than it
>>
>>382443065
Summer DLC pack will introduce a babby "let's have crazy hijinks fun bro" game mode I'm 100% sure
>>
>>382443219
salty redditor alert, back to r/gaming
>>
>>382443057
>with maybe 5 unique ones for each character
>no diversity
well, which is it?
>>
>>382443035
>Tekken is almost its own subgenre.
If you were actually "into" fighting games, wouldn't that appeal to you? No one "into" fighting games plays only one.
>>
>>382441587
Tekken 7 could really benefit from the dojo mode in 5DR PSP. Not much effort needed from Banco but there's a huge sense of progression which treasure battle lacks
>>
>>382443359
Do you take every statement so literally? Compare T7 to TTT2 that had dozens of unique items for everyone. 7 is garbage for customs.
>>
>>382442924
I swear if they don't bring back Lei this is my last Tekken, my trust in them will be gone forever
>>
>>382443035
>>Tekken is almost its own subgenre.
It's called a 3d fighter. They've been around, although Tekken was the only one left standing. As for 2d fighters, I only like the old shit from SNK and oldschool Crapcom. Most of the new shit is trash that relies too much on special move spam and not enough on tactics.
>>
File: 1498687513903.png (2MB, 1715x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1498687513903.png
2MB, 1715x2494px
>The only enthusiast tier fighting gamme on the market in god knows how long
>even has a superior version available on PC
>bunch of new players coming into the game and bringing more competition

>refund this shit
lol no. Go back to your SFV and leave the big boys alone. You're not one and you'll never be one.
>>
>>382441587
>Trying this hard to gain attention
Stop it, Bamco's marketing team, your game suck, deal with it, mate.
>>
>>382443442
The only one who had unique options was True Ogre with the animal heads and snake arms. Everyone else had the same suits and dresses
>>
File: IMG_0316.gif (100KB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.gif
100KB, 400x498px
>>382443124
Plus,Harada said he would NOT charge people for classic Tekken characters. Hope he sticks to his word. I really fucking miss Lei, Wang, and Julia. Feng will do for now.

Also, guesses on guest characters? First new guest is confirmed to have meter like Akuma and Eliza. Pic related would make my year. HEY COME OWN COME OWN
>>
>>382443359
Most characters only have 2, maybe 3 unique options for clothing. And one of those options is always a recolor. So now you're down to each character having only 1 or 2 unique clothing options. And then every character gets a shitty item that are usually ugly as shit. And there's only a few hairstyles that 9/10 look bad.
>>
>>382443442
And don't forget that
>only add the bottom part of a bikini from arcade
>make a skin tone option, but only make one choice lul
>makeup options, but let's make them all shit
>magic mirror
>kuma and panda have literally nothing (not like most people care, because nobody plays kuma or panda. thanks for wasting resources on them namco!)
>2 bajillion "wacky and zany" headpiece options to clutter up your fucking game
>>
>>382443687
Terry's really the only one I can see who would fit into the Tekken universe. People say Geese and that's true too, but fuck that I want Terry.

Can't see how any GG or BB character will fit. Even Akuma stands out as weird. Not just because of fireballs but his overall design.
>>
File: 20170613165845_1.jpg (238KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170613165845_1.jpg
238KB, 1600x900px
But the game is fun
Also the PC version is well optimized and the lobbies work, unlike SFV

>>382443687
I want my boy Kazuma Kiryu
>>
>>382443676
>this game suck because I'm fucking awful at it
Glad to know you're yet another millennial shitter. Go back to SFV or MvC for instant gratification and flashy effects to appease your ADHD
>>
>>382443725
>>382443752
Oh yeah, I almost forgot
>let's dumb hair customization the fuck down
TTT2 hair customization was nothing short of amazing, and T7's is a joke
>>
File: harada-e3.png (540KB, 1073x606px) Image search: [Google]
harada-e3.png
540KB, 1073x606px
>actually deleting content from arcade to console
Bamco took a huge dump on Tekken fans. Fuck defending them.
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (181KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
181KB, 1200x681px
>>382443825
Yeah Terry would fit very well. And I disagree about Akuma. My friend actually plays him and I really enjoy how he translated into Tekken. Everything about him screams "Street Fighter" but he still fits in in my opinion.

>>382443836
> Kiryu

That's the second DLC char hopefully.
>>
>>382442597
Tekken 5 was pure hot garbage, DR was a bit better but still garbage. Perhaps the worst Tekken other than 4.
>>
>>382443687
> Terry encounters Leo
> confuses her for Rock

I seriously want to see this.
>>
>>382444146
>DR
>Garbage
How?
>>
>>382444020
More like
>let's remove a ton of arcade costumes and add it back as DLC later
Someone already datamined that the summer pack will have Lili's TTT2 bikini for females, that awful diaperlike thingy for guys, fundoshi or whatever, and idolmaster costumes, and schoolgirl outfits for xiaoyu, alisa and lili
fun fact: 90% of these were in T7 arcade and 100% of these were in TTT2 console
>>
>>382444020
This has been going on forever. The only instances I can think of where the console ports of an arcade game didn't have anything removed are MK games, SF3/4 and Neo Geo games (but those don't count since the home console is the arcade hardware/software)
>>
>No game modes
Tekken Bowl is already hinted at in the game files

>No customization diversity like TTT2
Agreed, but the customization is still plenty damn good and detailed

>No stable netcode
I've actually never had any disconnections or noticed any lag. Then again, I play on PC and not on PS4 (and the PS4 version is the version with the most issues).

>No promised DLC in sight
Harada has heavily hinted at there being DLC, and there wouldn't be a Season Pass if there wasn't going to be any. Game's only been out like a month. Give it time.

Really though, it just sounds like you're bad at the game and are trying your best to justify your terrible skills.
>>
>>382444367
I don't recall criticizing the gameplay, just the lack of content. Are you all right anon?
>>
>>382444463
>Likes the core gameplay
>"EVERYONE REFUND IT"

Wow, what logic.
>>
>>382444535
Gameplay alone doesn't justify its price or the wait people had to do for an already released game.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.