[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm noob to pc building and I want to build one. What motherboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm noob to pc building and I want to build one. What motherboard should I get for gtx 1060 3gb and intel pentium g4560 (later upgrading to i5-7400)?
>>
Anyone will help? Or at least tell me what to look at
>>
>>382430781
Go use logicalincrements, retard.
>>
The cheapest one
>>
>>382430387
Use pc partpicker
It has a function that tells you if there'll be any conflict with the components you choose
>>
>>382431630
It won't tell you about shit like particular intel chipset not supporting windows install via USB device. Basically building PC is still fucking adventure.
>>
>>>/g/
>>
ask /g/, expect to be called a retard, learn to google
>>
Honestly I'd just get an Xbox One if you care about PC games (I don't, that's why I got a ps4)
same games basically and you don't have to worry about specs
>>
>>382432330
You either miss out or get a lot of the popular one late (battlegrounds being the most notable example recently)
>>
File: ??.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
??.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>382432330
Epic shitposting my friend.
>>
If you are going to get a 10 series GPU, you could at least spring for the i7. You will thank me later.
>>
>>382432958
You mean Ryzen 7 right?
Because you clearly want him to have the fastest processor. Which is the Ryzen 7.
Is that not what you meant? If so, can you explain to me without mentioning biased benchmarks why he should get an overpriced i5?
>>
>>382432330
>tripfag
>spouts retardation
sounds about right
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.