[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spear of church is best representation of "Player is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Spear of church is best representation of "Player is boss" mechanics.
>>
File: 20170504123757_1.jpg (166KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170504123757_1.jpg
166KB, 1280x768px
>get summoned as glass-cannon build
>get steamrolled by four havel-babies because the protection armor gives is infinitely greater than the damage+agility boost you get as light character
I can't believe people actually whined about the armors being bad. It's more OP in 3 than it ever was in the franchise
>>
>>382419081
You are high as a kite and wrong
>>
>>382419081
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY CANT I GANK PEOPLE ON THIS BOSS FIGHT
>>
I had the absolute worst experience with this shit.

My first attempt I killed the summoned player too quickly and it then summoned the NPC that killed me.

Then I fought against some player that killed me.

Then I fought a guy that was apparently AFK and I was able to kill him before he even moved, despite being hit with automatic lightning attacks that were obviously put there in case you tried to kill the player while they loaded in.

All in all it resulted in the worst boss experience I've ever had in any Souls game ever.
>>
>>382419134
Oh? You can counter the heavy roll with minimal investment to vigor. Meanwhile you can dump 50 extra points to an S-ranking weapons main stat, add Flynn's on top of it and you will still do relatively way less damage to the armor baby than it can do to you. Thanks to the spammability and general speed of the most weapons in 3, you can't even dodge shit that reliably.
>>
Playing as the boss hoping to get something out of it. Get fucking hammered by 2 people decked out to the max. Welp that was boring.
>>
>>382419081
Armor was worthless
It was improved in patches
>>
Player needs to be suddenly grow up 2feet higher and more stable super armor.
>>
>>382419965
>actually becoming a huge boss
sounds great. might need a debuff to swing speed or something.
>>
File: 1462380902909.jpg (395KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1462380902909.jpg
395KB, 960x530px
>>382419081
>Do some SL 40 invasions
>"""Downscaled""" faggots in full Havels carrying their retard friends through the game
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.