[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys what should I do with this? It's still unopened so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0701170105.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0701170105.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Guys what should I do with this? It's still unopened so I still have the opportunity to return it. I've never played it and I don't have a gaming pc to play the superior version. It was 20$. Help me.
>>
Smoke a spirit and decide for yourself, faggot
>>
>>382409173
turn it in for Skyrim SE if you have an Xbox One Gamestop is selling for 30$ so you get all the dlc plus the unofficial patch and graphic/mod upgrades for free and most of the staple mods are on there plus other shit.

if you don't have xbox one then return it for cash and start saving up for a pc or something man idk.

Either way turn it in
>>
>>382410457
This. Xbone has limited modding, but there's some good ones in there like alternate start.
>>
>>382409173
>purposely getting your smokes in the pic
What are you getting at OP?
>American spirit
Are you a self destructive white trash girl who thinks she's 1/100 cherokee?
>>
>>382409173
The game is worth playing at some point, it's fun to mess around with for a while and try out some of the mods. If you like the elder scrolls series you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>382409173
Quitting cigarettes is the single most important step you can take towards improving your health.
It causes more harm than obesity or alcoholism.
>>
>>382410584
verdict of odin on youtube pretty much highlights all the worthwhile xbox skyrim se mods and how to properly load order them to not crash your game btw...I was frustrated af from constant game crashes until I found his guides and you can make your game look and play great by copying a few of his load orders.

he makes a new set of mods every month in order to try out some different stuff, and a lot of his mods are subjective but as far as graphical overhauls and performance, he does a great job of thoroughly testing out different mods to see what works best.

if you aren't anymore interested in playing through the quests or storylines, you can essentially mod your skyrim into a difficult survival/combat simulator with perma death and just see how long you can last.
>>
Don't smoke cigarettes OP they kill you
smoke marijuana instead and then play some skyrim makes it even better
>>
>>382409173
its fun anon just play it
>>
>>382409173
Just play it, it's a fun game if you're not an autist pissed because the general public doesn't want Baldur's Gate
>>
>>382409173
>Spirits

Much nigga
>>
Holy shit fuckers can't have a single vice without 20 different assholes jumping down your throat about it. When did /v/ become my fucking grandma?
>>
>>382412205
4chan is contrarian. popular opinion is liberal right now so 4chan is ultra traditional conservative.
>>
>>382409173
good taste in cigs OP
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>382412205
Smokes don't bother me. What does though is this nigga chillin on a bed with no sheets on it.
>>
>>382412205
Anyone complaining is underage desu, they haven't learned how to keep their opinions to themselves
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.