[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start new game >mean to romance anyone else >end up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1486134111863.jpg (68KB, 468x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486134111863.jpg
68KB, 468x642px
>start new game
>mean to romance anyone else
>end up romancing morrigan anyway
Why is she so perfect? Why did they ruin such a promising series
>>
>>382408083
>Why did they ruin such a promising series
were they supposed to stop at the origin stories or something?
>>
Claudia Black's voice is oddly alluring anon, no man can resist it
>>
>>382408618
It's her personality though anon, that false dominance gets me every time, I just want to cuddle her
>>
>>382408618
>main protagonist in next Uncharted game.
>they make her a lesbian

What the fuck man
>>
dragon age was never a promising series. all bioware games after mass effect 1 are utter trash.
>>
>>382408083
It's a shit game and Morrigan is literally the only redeeming factor
>>
Dragon Age 2 was the best in the series. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>382408180
All they had to do was keep the same tone. Brutal fantasy. DA2 had shit villains and lacked any memorable quests or real customization for you team. DAI kinda brought it back but Corphy was a shit villain who lacked presence in the story. The arch demon was brought up at the beginning of da:o and the dark spawn made great enemies as a combo of orcs and zombies. The team was diverse enough and all the races had decent lore. That and the fun scenes in dao felt less out place that the ones in inquisition. Breaking the warden out of prison was more fun than any of the humorous scenes in 2 or 3
>>
>She doesn't acknowledge that she misses the Warden at all in DA: I

:(
>>
>>382410173

Someone fucked up on importing their keep them.

To be fair it's really cumbersome so I'm not surprised that a lot of DAI runs were fucked by it.
>>
File: 1498504917093.png (3KB, 1080x839px) Image search: [Google]
1498504917093.png
3KB, 1080x839px
>>382409272
Have a pity (you), friend.
>>
>>382410173
She does though, she gives you a letter from him and mentions that she wants him back but knows he's doing something important
>>
>>382408083
Because EA ruins everything they touch.
>>
>>382409272
DA2 gets WAY too much shit when it was probably the most ambitious game Bioware ever made. It was simply rushed and made in under a year so it shows throughout. I think playing as snarky Hawke is by far the best thing in the game even if entire system was just a pale shadow of Alpha Protocol's implementation.
>>
>>382409272
Enemies spawned out of thin air, eliminating the need for positioning. A rare story weapon or armor you get is almost immediately invalidated by common loot at any point, meaning you have to choose between making your guy look cool or have strong armor. Shit Hetero romance options, a literal whore or a scatterbrained sub human. Felicia day Dlc. Only like 5 groups of enemies with 3 generic models each. Shit dungeon crawling though copy pasted dungeons.
>>
>>382408180
The first game was great, it's everything that came after that was terrible. Taking the focus off the grey wardens and bringing in a bunch of other shit characters instead of continuing to flesh out the wardens.
>>
>>382410574
>probably the most ambitious game Bioware ever made
This is the most obvious bait I've ever seen, name one thing that was ambitious about da2
>>
File: arnienumeruno.jpg (46KB, 470x399px) Image search: [Google]
arnienumeruno.jpg
46KB, 470x399px
>>382408083
>Claudia Black's voice
pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>>382410728
not the same guy, but entire premise of centering on one city and seeing it change over the course of a decade. problem is they botched it spectacularly because of developmental constraints.
>>
>>382410574
>most ambitious
>rushed and made in under a year
Why should we like it?
>>
>>382410810
>entire premise of centering on one city and seeing it change over the course of a decade
But the changes of the city weren't even the focus hawkes changes were and they were all half assed time constraint or not
>>
File: 1495741412109.jpg (77KB, 518x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495741412109.jpg
77KB, 518x768px
Give me some good mods, been wanting to replay this for a while.
>>
>>382410810
Fable is a game that was ambitious but it was actually fun. Name 3 things that visually changed in the 10 year span of da2.
>>
>>382409051
The next uncharted is Muh Gurrl Powah: The Game. And I thought 4 was bad enough.
>>
>>382408083
>speaks in rhymes in Russian dub
I don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>382409272
I used to think so until I replayed it and was fed up with Kirkwall by Act 3.
>>
>>382411968
>replaying knowing you'll have to deal with shit pirate and meme mage
why?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.