[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit this game is HARD >orcs everywhere >never get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: shad.jpg (127KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
shad.jpg
127KB, 460x215px
holy shit this game is HARD
>orcs everywhere
>never get a moments rest
>fight 2 or 3
>10 more show up
>boss randomly appears
>20 more orcs
>have to make split second decisions between A and Y
this shit is taking every ounce of gamer skill and I still dont understand the nemesis system. way too complex
>>
haha yeah
>>
haha yeah
>>
>>382403748
I suspect this is probably a meme thread however it's not that bad since you can block 2 incoming attacks at once thanks to the wraith.
>>
>>382403748
Of course there's going to be a lot of orcs. It's fucking Mordor.
>>
>>382403748
I agree, fellow gamer! They should really make this game easier. Thinking of refunding.
>>
Is this one of those joke threads?
Because SoM is one of the easiest Ass Creed ripoffs ever.
>>
>>382403748
refunded this game after 40 minutes of assassins creed batman combat
>>
>>382403748
haha yeah
>>
I got bored of doing the same fucking fight every minute of gameplay and uninstalled after 2 hours
does this game get any better or interesting?
>>
>>382405476
Nope.
At the fucking final boss is the shittiest QTE I've ever seen.
>>
It's literally bamham combat
>>
File: 1277443190018.png (2KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1277443190018.png
2KB, 209x215px
The style is pretty cool but yeah, there is not much for substance here. I feel no urge to explore at all and I'm only two hours in.
>>
>>382405476
No

Nerds will try to convince you the nemesis system is some amazing bullshit when its completely fucking useless because of how easy the game is, theres no point fucking around branding orcs and shit and learning weaknesses when you can just fuck up everything in the entire game effortlessly other than to get the broken ass runes that make it even easier.
>>
>>382405802
>At
And*

>>382405906
It only gets worse. Save yourself and get a refund.
>>
>>382405802
Its QTE done right
>>382405843
fun and challenging bamham
>>
>>382405951
Not necessarily true. While the combat is completely fucked, usually on the piss easy side, you can happen across orc captains who take next to no damage, can one shot you, are immune to everything, and randomly heal when they kill your orcs. But because of how garbage and shallow the combat is, you either have to spam your wraith blast to stun them over and over and over again, or just hope that your random orcs that, for whatever reason, do far more damage than you can kill him before he can kill them.
>>
>>382403748
Felt excited to play it but its shallow as fuck and the characters are terrible.
>>
>>382406321
This.
I at least thought I'd like the setting, but even that was ass.

>>382406195
lol
>>
>>382405951
>>382405802
well I guess I'll refund even though it's cheap as fuck? but really this >>382406321
is my main gripe with the game, I felt no urge to see the rest of the world or to find new stuff, really I guess mordor is supposed to look like shit but I don't want to go around collecting plants and killing wild hounds
>>
MANSWINE
>>
>>382403748
9/10 you made me reply
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.