[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open beta >cant even top 4k players Holy shit fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lawbreakers_characters.jpg (75KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers_characters.jpg
75KB, 1000x563px
>open beta
>cant even top 4k players

Holy shit fucking failure on arrival
>>
b-but it's DARKER than overwatch!
>>
>>382403843
Overwatch sells becaue waifus. Everyone in this is an uggo buggo.
>>
i just want class based fps to die
>>
>>382404153
This.
>infinite ammo means you get to spray and pray withe veryone
>ebin abilities on cooldowns
>ebin passive traits
>varying health bars becasue devs dont know how to balance and use the most archaic methods even fighting games still catch flak for
>no deathmatch in majority of these

Cliffy B is a hack and this game is going to crash like it deserves. Also Nexon.
>>
>>382403460
It's looks fun to me and I considered playing one of the closed betas but the file size was something ridiculous
>>
They did a shit job of making people understand what's different about this game compared to other similar games. Like shit man tell me why I should play this over OW, TF2, Paladins, etc. If you can't do that no one is gonna give a fuck about your game. That seems like a really basic part of marketing. I dunno lots of game studios suck dick at it.
>>
>>382405097
umm.. because it's BADASS, idiot...
>>
>>382405097
They don't want to directly name their competitors because they know they have an inferior product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPR0LUnwRv4

>Overwatch and CS:GO
Paid casual and competitive
>Paladins
Free casual
>Quake Champions
Free competitive

Lawbreakers has no audience, not even FotM twitch players.
>>
Nothing about this game looks original. He should have just stayed making fucking Gears.
>>
File: C Tuohy.png (1MB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
C Tuohy.png
1MB, 800x1075px
>>382404052
overwatch sells because it was actually fucking advertised. It aired a 5 minute "trailer" in theatres during the 3D Star Wars TFA premier I went to.

the only two times I've heard about Lawbreakers is when an ex-quake"pro" friend of mine told me about, and during its short, forgettable E3 presentation.
>>
>>382405598
Actually OW sells because it's Blizzard. It's like how any Nintendo rehash sells because it's Nintendo, neither make quality products anymore, but they've amassed a fanbase who will eat any shit they spew.
>>
File: 1483576495509.jpg (110KB, 922x940px) Image search: [Google]
1483576495509.jpg
110KB, 922x940px
>>382403460
>Releasing this after OW came out

I hope it fails. I will laugh. There is no reason to play this over OW or even TF2, but Cliffy thinks you should because it's really edgy and sarcastic and has niggers! Game will be dead on arrival.
>>
wouldn't it really suck to work on a game for so long like this and even months before it comes out you know for a fact it will be a complete failure and every dollar and hour you spent on it could have been better spent doing anything else
>>
>>382405954
This. Make a unique game for once you fucking hack.
>>
>>382403460
I like it but everyone plays slidey stabby man and grappling rope knives girl. The maps aren't all that good and it's probably because they all consist of a large low grav area in the middle with a handful of smaller covered paths outside of it.

Also
>5v5
>no TDM
>no CTF
>>
I like how when it was first announced, they made fun of the "anime" kiddy style of Overwatch. And how Lawbreakers is the badass adult version. The characters and presentation is just as childish, as far as I'm concerned, except without the self-awareness.

The fluctuating gravity mechanic is pointless and adds nothing new to arena shooters. Guns feel weak.

Game will be dead within three months.
>>
the low grav is alright, but it doesn't seem to be implemented creatively, like for the maps i played it's always the center with normal grav rooms branching off. why not get creative with it to make some variety?

anyways the classes suck, everyone was playing the wraith
>>
>>382403460
man, I feel bad for CliffyB
nah just kidding :^)
>>
>""""help"""" make a cutting edge shooter that parallels the current competition in quality and playerbase
>Realize video game business can be big money making if you license the shit out of your engine
>By UE3 succeed in helping make video games an over-corporate nightmare that relies heavily on re-using engines with little innovation
>Try to make a copycat game without the corporations after you burn out
>It flops
>>
>>382406173
if the low grav sections didnt slow you down so much id fight in them. id rather just stick to the outside and instagib niggas with wraith. its gravity gimmick is actually its biggest weakness
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.