[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far did you WoW-babbys make it into this game before realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (354KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
354KB, 500x500px
How far did you WoW-babbys make it into this game before realizing it wasn't going to hold you hand?
>>
>He actually thinks BDO is somehow a "hardcore" mmo
>>
I haven't bought it cause everyone says I'll actually be forced to pay more.
>>
BDO is a great MMORPG for erp, especially sucking and fucking bbcs
>>
>>382389830
This is 100% true.
>>
>>382389830
What does that mean?

From what I've played it isn't incredibly pay to win
>>
>>382390027
Not him, but depending on how long you play you'll eventually "need" to buy:
At least 3-4 pets: $30-40
Max weight: ~$45
Max inventory: ~$100
Value pack: ~$12/mo (You'll get a free 7-day each month usually)

Inventory slots are dependent on what life skills you do, so not very necessary.

The pets, value pack and weight are all very very enticing.
>>
Why do you shill this trash game?

Are you getting paid?

Or did you spend so much money on it that you force yourself to believe it's good and want to force others now?

This game is complete trash, just another generic korean MMO that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING unique about it.

Actually, it's even far worse than most of them because it has no trade between players, auction prices are automatically set for you, your armors don't show up on your character unless you pay $, insane amounts of grind, unbalanced shit classes, pay 2 win etc
>>
>>382390027
>>382390426
Also it should be noted that this is for ONE character.

Weight & Inventory aren't shared between characters. So if you wanted an alt for life skills, you're going to probably want weight and/or inventory on them as well.
>>
Lineage 2 before last chronicles was the best mmo ever.
>>
>>382390426
You only need inventory if you plan on doing lots of fishing.
>>
>>382390642
That's why I specifically said it depends on life skills.

You are probably fine with the ~12 quests ones, however many you get from loyalties and 16 from value pack.

Weight on the otherhand is VERY apparent when you start grinding 56+
>>
File: 1340247079906.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1340247079906.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
>>382389673
I've been playing for about a week now, i'm like level 28. Does this get hard at any point?It's cool so far because of the presentation and gameplay but holy fuck every quest is the same thing and i'm not sure my health has dropped below 80% yet. I like the game but there's ZERO challenge so far.
>>
>>382390476
I'm sorry you didn't like the game man. I know that $8 really hurt your wallet and you're now facing the repercussions. Y-you did actually play the game right?
>>
>>382390858
Depends on your gear. Since you're starting out, you're going to start noticing probably around ~45-50 that the mobs get exponentially stronger.

56+ you're going to need at least 120AP/190DP (This is basic +15 gear) to even make progress in any reasonable manner.

The mobs themselves don't take strategy to kill or anything like that. Don't let people fool you. This is a grinding game. You grind until you can afford to grind at better places (Better exp/silver per hour).

Once you're moderately geared (~400gs, AP+DP), you can start doing node-wars. That's where the end-game really begins.

Unless you focus life skills. Then the "end-game" starts whenever you decide to.
>>
>>382390476
This. It's a single player game with PvP. That's it. The entire breadth of your ability to interact with other players is almost entirely combat, either with or against.

I mean Archeage, for all it's shittiness, got more of this sandbox shit right. When at least half your game population is legit "AFK Grinding" at any given time, you've got an issue. The combat can be fun, but it doesn't make up for a mediocre everything else. 90% of this game is basically a jew simulator, as it entirely revolves around grinding to amassing money to buy shit that lets you grind...to amass more money, and repeat ad nauseam.

Node War "end game" isn't worth wasting your time with the entire rest of the game, and you might as well go play ESO or GW2, or fuck even RO or that Warhammer private server, if you want to do stuff like that without the entire rest of the shit package it's wrapped up in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.